I"m Calling Out You, and...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I"m Calling Out You, and...

I"m Calling Out YOU, and YOU damn well know who YOU are.

I'm going to go through the WSU at SMU Game Thread tomorrow and for all you nattering nabobs of negativism I'm going to expose the truth. You have 12 hours to self-report your behavior and if you do, we'll move just on. For those who don't, your on notice.

You'll Take Care now, You Here!

No. Just no.

I don't regret anything I said at the time I said it. And most others shouldn't either.

You can call out everybody if I go back in the thread and look to see where you said we're winning this game with 15 minutes left down by 24.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

LOL, Anybody. Who could still stay positive when this team was down 24 in the second half, then u must be a member of certain Shocker Facebook group, I will never Qualify.

Comment

We made a 3 with 13:11 to go to make it 50-27.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
          LOL, Anybody. Who could still stay positive when this team was down 24 in the second half, then u must be a member of certain Shocker Facebook group, I will never Qualify.
          Can’t voice any dissenting opinion there, for you will be publicly shamed, outcast, and put to death.
          The Assman

Comment

This is funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Can’t voice any dissenting opinion there, for you will be publicly shamed, outcast, and put to death.
              Post all the negative stuff you want and people can respond however they want. It works both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Post all the negative stuff you want and people can respond however they want. It works both ways.
                You don't get it, do you?
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

You don't get it, do you?
                  Believe me, pal, I get it.

Comment

This is ridiculous.

Comment

Believe me, pal, I get it.
                      No pal. You have no earthly clue. You really have no room to talk at all. All you do is post after the fact calling out anybody that doesn't sing praises at every second of every game. Meanwhile, you just wait til after the fact, not sticking your neck out there like a little puzzy. You're so clueless you're starting to embarrass yourself now. Probably better to just drop it at this point. You're making it bigger than it needs to be.

Did you even comment on the game at all or just all of the posters who were wrong about the .2% chance WSU had at coming back in this one and how bad they were for not being happy down a buttload the majority of the game?
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

No pal. You have no earthly clue. You really have no room to talk at all. All you do is post after the fact calling out anybody that doesn't sing praises at every second of every game. Meanwhile, you just wait til after the fact, not sticking your neck out there like a little puzzy. You're so clueless you're starting to embarrass yourself now. Probably better to just drop it at this point. You're making it bigger than it needs to be.

Did you even comment on the game at all or just all of the posters who were wrong about the .2% chance WSU had at coming back in this one and how bad they were for not being happy down a buttload the majority of the game?
                        I’ve made a few comments on the game but haven’t done a comprehensive post yet. I’ll probably have more to say tomorrow when I’ve processed things. I try to be a little more thoughtful than just spouting whatever’s on my pea brain at the moment.

Comment

I’ve made a few comments on the game but haven’t done a comprehensive post yet. I’ll probably have more to say tomorrow when I’ve processed things. I try to be a little more thoughtful than just spouting whatever’s on my pea brain at the moment.
                          Like you're doing right now?
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

There were also plenty of positive posts during the comeback when our guys started acted like they’ve played basketball before. They seem to reflect what’s happening on the court at the time for some weird reason.

Comment

There is always going to be negativity and drama when you get together a bunch of people who are fanatical about a topic. The nature of a forum itself attracts the most die-hard fans. In other words, we all care a **** load about our shockers.

That being said, there has definitely been an uptick with negative/entitled posts around here recently.

Comment

Working...
                              X