No announcement yet.

WSU at SMU Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Sh$t! Amazing! Just Amazing! Great win!
    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
      Houston has 5 So's and 3 Fr, so I guess it is possible to win with a lot of Fr and So.
      Only one of their guards, Sasser, is a true frosh. He averages 8.1/PPG. Etienne averages 9.9/PPG.

Mills is a RS frosh.

Nine guys average more than 10 minutes a game for Houston. Of those nine, five are Juniors or Seniors

Interestingly, Houston is 4-4 in AAC road games. WSU is now 5-4.
      Last edited by pie n eye; March 1, 2020, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• I may have to call in sick tomorrow, due to hypertension.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeWillShockU View Post

That was unbelievable. We were done and DD went on a 3 rampage. Supporting players did their things and we punched the at large ticket unless we lose to Tulsa. Crazy!
          Not sure it was really a "rampage." He was 5-11 in the second half. 45%. Slightly above his career average. What was a nice part of the "rampage" was the 11 3 point shot attempts and the 19 shot attempts overall. I'm not a gifted coach like some many of those who posted early in this thread, but having your best player shot a lot seems like a sound strategy.

Comment

• Interesting post game presser

Comment

• Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post
              Everyone in the universe except Jank new that home run ball was coming...unbelievable
              WSU does that a lot. Every team in conference should expect it.

WSU is great at executing it, so I guess that’s why it works so well.
              The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post

I think the operative word here would be to GET him to penetrate more.
                I think you might be right. But he has got to pick his spots and keep shooting that midrange pull up. I think that one play when we could have taken the lead, it look like to me he was unsure on whether to take the shot or lob to JE. So his shot was off. Everybody needs to keep working. There is no I in team.

Comment

• Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post
                  Everyone in the universe except Jank new that home run ball was coming...unbelievable
                  ... and then JB misses the breakaway bunny; thankfully DD cleaned it up.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

... and then JB misses the breakaway bunny; thankfully DD cleaned it up.

Really I dont know what to say about that miss. He may need to start doing what Rashard Kelly started doing to stop missing layups. Dunk the fu$king ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

I think you might be right. But he has got to pick his spots and keep shooting that midrange pull up. I think that one play when we could have taken the lead, it look like to me he was unsure on whether to take the shot or lob to JE. So his shot was off. Everybody needs to keep working. There is no I in team.
                      And learn to go left better.

Comment

• Originally posted by mattdalt View Post

And learn to go left better.
                        Totally agree.

Comment

• “ not everyone giving me positive vibes...I’m at the end of my rope”
                          #sitthelast15minutes

Comment

• Originally posted by DJShocker10 View Post
                            Comeback to overcome a 24 point deficit and snag a big win on the road—> pissing contest. Holy shockernet.
                            By my logic if it’s ok to call out the players and coaches for their performance in the heat of the moment when so much is on line and decisions must be made in a split second then it’s ok to call out posters who say over the top negative/dumb crap on a message board from the comfort of their couch with no pressure or expectations for them to do anything at all.

Comment

• Sunshine pumper here, just wanted to say Y’ALL CAN SUCK IT.

That is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fake Gregg Marshall View Post

Hello
                                Just got back from my dinner of crow to celebrate. It was delicious.
                                I'm told I tend to be pessimistic during shocker games. Happy to be wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X