No announcement yet.

WSU at SMU Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so excited I went in to see who liked my post above, hit the wrong button, and Kung Wu has the message that you officially can't like your posts which is a grand idea. The law of averages were defied on this huge Shocker comeback that may just give us the shot of energy and confidence we need to keep plugging away no matter what. SMU lived by the 3 and died by the 3. The Shocks lived by the 3, stumbled a bit, and lived by the 3 again along with a mix of throws and 2's just for fun.

Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Love all you guys. What a comeback. Now lets go get Memphis. Go Shocks.

Comment

• It's just my opinion, but I think playing zone helped our offense out. Whenever we're playing man-to-man, we're running around chasing their players, but in a zone, it allows us to rest more while defending, so we're more refreshed on offense. It could just be a coincidence, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
          I'm so excited I went in to see who liked my post above, hit the wrong button, and Kung Wu has the message that you officially can't like your posts which is a grand idea. The law of averages were defied on this huge Shocker comeback that may just give us the shot of energy and confidence we need to keep plugging away no matter what. SMU lived by the 3 and died by the 3. The Shocks lived by the 3, stumbled a bit, and lived by the 3 again along with a mix of throws and 2's just for fun.
          Gotta get your sausage fingers to click the number next to the Like button, not the Like button itself. :)
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Arizona Shocker View Post
            I avoided ShockerNet for the game but I am enjoying all these early posts...Crow is definitely for dinner!
            Best crow I’ve ever tasted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Gotta get your sausage fingers to click the number next to the Like button, not the Like button itself. :)
              No hero ball, front jersey posting on here bay bay!!! I love it Kung Wu!!!

Comment

• Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• mixing up the defenses seems so easy to do

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                    To ES credit. He looked super happy and proud for Dex. That was good to see.

Also, WSU doesn’t win today without GS. Need to let him start penetrating more.
                    I think the operative word here would be to GET him to penetrate more.

Comment

No hero ball, front jersey posting on here bay bay!!! I love it Kung Wu!!!
                      Hahahah

Comment

• Is it too much to ask that the shox just boatrace Memphis and Tulsa?

BTW, im pretty sure that was SMUs only home conference loss.

so close....
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Do I dare go back and read the entire thread?
                          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Screen Shot 2020-03-01 at 5.37.02 PM.png

Marker is at the 99.8% point for an SMU win probability.
                            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                              Do I dare go back and read the entire thread?
                              Yipes, stripes, beechnut gum!!! Yes, and read the 11 11 Trivia thread too which might take a long while. :)

Comment

I'm so excited I went in to see who liked my post above, hit the wrong button, and Kung Wu has the message that you officially can't like your posts which is a grand idea. The law of averages were defied on this huge Shocker comeback that may just give us the shot of energy and confidence we need to keep plugging away no matter what. SMU lived by the 3 and died by the 3. The Shocks lived by the 3, stumbled a bit, and lived by the 3 again along with a mix of throws and 2's just for fun.
                                This is one for the ages!

Comment

Working...
                                X