WSU at SMU Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

That's why we have game threads. People don't wait to post after the games are played. That's why they exist.

I'm sure you had $1000 in hand ready to go to Vegas and place the money on WSU when they were down 24 with 15 minutes left.
    Again, you do you. Just don’t be surprised if people call you out for dumb ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Again, you do you. Just don’t be surprised if people call you out for dumb ****.
      Remind me again what was dumb about posters being less than happy with the team playing like crap down 24 with 15 minutes left with their NCAA lives on the line? Please enlighten us, all-knowing positive being.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Remind me again what was dumb about posters being less than happy with the team playing like crap down 24 with 15 minutes left with their NCAA lives on the line? Please enlighten us, all-knowing positive being.
        I’ve already read through the thread and made the comments I wanted to. That’s enough from me for now, carry on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post

This was not quite the way I remembered it so when I re watched the comeback I took notes. These are the facts.

Down 26. We make the first 3 at 12:36 -- Pooh Bear the only player on the bench to stand.

DD 3 at 11:35 -- Entire bench stand except ES who stays seated.

DD 3 at 10:40 -- ES is ;the last player on the bench to stand

JE 2 at 10:00 -- ES stands with the rest of the bench

GS 3 at 8:50 -- Up with team

DD 3 at 8:00 -- Up with team

JE Dunk at 7:16 -- last to stand up

From 6:20 on ES was all in

The reality is he was late to the party as a supporting team mate but he eventually jumped on board
          We never were down by 26. Our biggest deficit was 24 at 50-26.

We started our comeback when TE made the first 3 with 13:12 left.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

I’ve already read through the thread and made the comments I wanted to. That’s enough from me for now, carry on.
            And you look like a bigger idiot than the crow factory that was produced during the game thread.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

And you look like a bigger idiot than the crow factory that was produced during the game thread.
              Thanks for reading, I appreciate the feedback.

Comment

• If you weren't saying bad things when we were down by 24--not posting, but just saying bad things--then you are either a moron or a liar.

Coming in here now with a stupid ****ing attitude about anyone who said anything bad when we looked like hot garbage is just about the biggest douche move ever on this forum, and that's ****ing saying something for Shockernet.
                The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Just found the SMU thread on this game. Haven't read much, but Jank is not popular in Dallas right now.

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post
                    What’s the largest comeback in Wichita State history?
                    3/01/2020 24 POINTS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                      Hope this galvanizes the team to support and trust each other. They all want to win. You’ll probably have your chance to shine but if you aren’t playing well, be ok with cheering loudly for your team. ES body language was nice to see even given him not playing.
                      The '' Boys of 36" they won the gold medal when nobody gave them a chance because everybody in that "boat" trusted each other. Go Shocks.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post
                        If you weren't saying bad things when we were down by 24--not posting, but just saying bad things--then you are either a moron or a liar.

Coming in here now with a stupid ****ing attitude about anyone who said anything bad when we looked like hot garbage is just about the biggest douche move ever on this forum, and that's ****ing saying something for Shockernet.
                        Exactly. I'm willing to bet there were a very small group of people that thought this game would turn out like it did.

I for one was very happy to see different things happening on the sidelines, that made for positive changes on the court. That was my biggest complaint in the first half.

Comment

• one for the ages.

Comment

• so, I was in church when the second half started ...not in position to be on my phone non stop...but I would sneak a few discreet peeks...started at 29-50....oh, my......hard to contain and NOT shout out what was transpiring...unreal...but Jank can pull defeat from the jaws of victory with the best...
                            Then I came home and watched...I didn't notice the ES timetable of involvement until late but at least he looked fully invested when the game got close....
                            Why didn't Noah play? I never heard...

Anyway...spectacular comeback...still can't get over it....

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                              so, I was in church when the second half started ...not in position to be on my phone non stop...but I would sneak a few discreet peeks...started at 29-50....oh, my......hard to contain and NOT shout out what was transpiring...unreal...but Jank can pull defeat from the jaws of victory with the best...
                              Then I came home and watched...I didn't notice the ES timetable of involvement until late but at least he looked fully invested when the game got close....
                              Why didn't Noah play? I never heard...

Anyway...spectacular comeback...still can't get over it....
                              Sounds like Noah injured his foot.

Comment

• Maybe I am off base but maybe not. It seems to me there are 3 or 4 posters that seemed to be dialed in on a
                                couple players and continually make unflattering remarks about them even when they are on the bench. I don't
                                understand their obsession of high lighting every mistake they might make and they never miss an opportunity
                                to slam them. Apparently, they watch their every move so they can immediately berate them. Appears they have
                                some sort of personal grudge or something. Might just be my imagination. A couple also target the coach and I
                                believe they are the same ones. I wonder, at times, if they have the best interest of our players and program in
                                mind.

Comment

Working...
                                X