Wichita State vs Cincinnati Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
    How did the get three points when we could have just fouled them in the first place and gotten the ball back with 12 seconds.
    We had three people in agreement here. Try and foul Cincy on the inbound, just not Cumberland. We get the ball back with 10 seconds and a tie game. Hopefully, HOPEFULLY we find a way to get a shot at the rim and not a turnover. Definitely OT. (I know, just like Tulsa). We ALL knew if Cumberland got the ball he was going to score AND get fouled. He's a basketball player. He makes plays. Shocks don't have that guy yet. We're good, but not CIncy good. They deserved the win. GS's 3 ball late was one of those "NO!" screamers here. I know he made it. But it made the game closer than it could have been. It was a fun and entertaining game from a tv perspective. Congrats Cincy. And just as I predicted days ago, Tulsa's house of cards came crashing down. Like a sugar-high for them probably.

Comment

• Two games in a row we have lost where our % chance of losing in regulation had to be quite low. It’s ridiculous.
      Last edited by AndShock; February 6, 2020, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• Went to the game, great game except the ending. Stars were aligned after the Sherfield 3 for a victory. But of course we pull defeat from the jaws of victory. Why you let Cumberland beat you is beyond me. Double him up, make someone else beat you. He just took over and we had no answer

Comment

• Just watched the replay of the last drive by Cumberland.... Seriously.. Where is the foul?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
            Just watched the replay of the last drive by Cumberland.... Seriously.. Where is the foul?
            It was most definitely a foul. Watch the body around the hips. Particularly on the replay you can see it

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post

It was most definitely a foul. Watch the body around the hips. Particularly on the replay you can see it
              You mean the contact initiated by the offensive player?

Comment

• To those saying we don't have a power forward...isn't Udeze a 4? Or are you saying we dont have a stretch 4? Because it seems we normally play a 4 guard 1 center lineup. Sometimes it seems its 4 (2's) and 1 (5).

Comment

• I agree with Stickboy, didn’t see the foul, at home that should be a no call..pretty pathetic

Comment

• Who was the foul on? Just got home and haven’t seen the replay

Comment

• This season is just fading quickly. We do not seem to have the talent to do what we thought we could. Or it is not being utilized to its fullest extent.

Tourney expectations are shot for me. Maybe we can pull a rabbit out of our ass and beat Houston. We gotta do something special to overcome these last 2 losses that we should have won.

"When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
                        I agree with Stickboy, didn’t see the foul, at home that should be a no call..pretty pathetic
                        If that's a foul we should have shot 30 FTs

Comment

• Originally posted by NCAABound View Post
                          To those saying we don't have a power forward...isn't Udeze a 4? .
                          no

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                            This season is just fading quickly. We do not seem to have the talent to do what we thought we could. Or it is not being utilized to its fullest extent.

Tourney expectations are shot for me. Maybe we can pull a rabbit out of our ass and beat Houston. We gotta do something special to overcome these last 2 losses that we should have won.
                            In this digital and electronic (marvelous) age EVERYBODY has the equivalent of a VHS, and EVERYBODY is passing around copies of our offensive play. The Shox are fairly easy to defend. Period. They exhibit supremely predictable patterns on offense. And late game situations and decision making just leaves me feeling deflated, kind of like this season.

Comment

• Until Cincy fouled at 2.5 seconds their last previous foul was at 11:26...wow!

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post
                                Until Cincy fouled at 2.5 seconds their last previous foul was at 11:26...wow!
                                All while running a press!!

Comment

Working...
                                X