Positive Thoughts For Dex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nm
    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• I'm glad he's back. If taking the time off increases the chance that he is back to form then it's a no brainer right move. And we didn't sacrifice any wins.

I want to see his first action be a set alley oop dunk and let's be on our way.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
        I'm glad he's back. If taking the time off increases the chance that he is back to form then it's a no brainer right move. And we didn't sacrifice any wins.

I want to see his first action be a set alley oop dunk and let's be on our way.
        Or maybe this?

Comment

• Among other things what's the deal with Dexter's hip? I think 3G mentioned a hip issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
            Among other things what's the deal with Dexter's hip? I think 3G mentioned a hip issue.
            I too am curious about the “hip issues.” Haven’t heard anything else about it but I will also say that 3G is usually pretty closed lip when it comes to injuries.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
              Among other things what's the deal with Dexter's hip? I think 3G mentioned a hip issue.
              A hip problem would definitely hinder jumping and shot. Would make a lot of sense to his cold spell.

Comment

• Originally posted by KraRam View Post

A hip problem would definitely hinder jumping and shot. Would make a lot of sense to his cold spell.
                This is a great point by KraRam and very astute.

Comment

• Not trying to be a KIA, but I know I heard or read somewhere (maybe one of the first coaches shows; the Mrs. and I always try to listen to them) that Dexter was experiencing some hip pain pre-season and during the first few games. Unfortunately, the old memory isn't what it used to be.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Taylor Eldridge
                    @tayloreldridge
                    ·
                    16m
                    I'm told that Dexter Dennis practiced in full on Friday and should be active for Saturday's game against Ole Miss. It seems unlikely that Dennis would return to a full work load right away, but he should see minutes tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                      Taylor Eldridge
                      @tayloreldridge
                      ·
                      16m
                      I'm told that Dexter Dennis practiced in full on Friday and should be active for Saturday's game against Ole Miss. It seems unlikely that Dennis would return to a full work load right away, but he should see minutes tomorrow.

Comment

• I believe in the post game interview with reporters, HCGM said that DD's hip problem has been resolved.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                          I believe in the post game interview with reporters, HCGM said that DD's hip problem has been resolved.
                          Thank you ShockTalk for the factual update

Comment

• Originally posted by Napoleon Dynamite View Post

Thank you ShockTalk for the factual update

Found it: https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...238889093.html

Just after the 4 minute mark.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                              Not trying to be a KIA, but I know I heard or read somewhere (maybe one of the first coaches shows; the Mrs. and I always try to listen to them) that Dexter was experiencing some hip pain pre-season and during the first few games. Unfortunately, the old memory isn't what it used to be.
                              You are correct. Can’t remember when exactly but I’ve heard it mentioned before too.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                                I believe in the post game interview with reporters, HCGM said that DD's hip problem has been resolved.
                                So that actual quote was that "supposedly he's got his hip problem fixed". So not exactly a statement of fact but we had not heard much about Dex's hip issue. Hopefully, it is, in fact, fixed and isn't a chronic issue he will be dealing with. Hip problems are bad enough but even worse for a player whose game is a high wire act at many times.

Comment

Working...
                                X