No announcement yet.

Positive Thoughts For Dex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know Dexter’s new twitter account? Old one is gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Veritas View Post
      Anyone know Dexter’s new twitter account? Old one is gone.
      Best thing for the kid to do after a huddie ledbetter.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
      Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• coach is gonna coach his team, but i’m with cold... the easy hiking route is closed for the season.. mtxe is the only way back to the top.

Comment

• Comment

• Bite the rim.

He needs to look at some videos of Tekele Cotton

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
              Bite the rim.

He needs to look at some videos of Tekele Cotton
              I thought the same thing, that dunk in the 2nd half had a little Telele flavor on it.
              It also remind me of, i think it was his senior year, and Rashard Kelly kept missing little 2 footers and layups. Finally he said F it, im just going to dunk everything. If i remember correctly he may have actually said that post game in one of the games.

Comment

• Good to see Dex starting to get his game back, slowly but surely

Comment

• Originally posted by bighouse View Post

I thought the same thing, that dunk in the 2nd half had a little Telele flavor on it.
                  It also remind me of, i think it was his senior year, and Rashard Kelly kept missing little 2 footers and layups. Finally he said F it, im just going to dunk everything. If i remember correctly he may have actually said that post game in one of the games.
                  Dexter needs to put this on a continuous loop... wonder if it's possible to do a 'gif' screen saver? :)

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                  X