Dexter Breakout Against VCU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

she at least has read shockernet, but she pretty much indicated she thinks everybody on shockernet has mental health issues and is a toxic environment.
    Maybe she's better than we give her credit for!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

When I made my comment about her being a member of Shockernet, Shocker Mama is who I was referring to. Maybe I'm off..
      You are WAAAY off Fever! I don’t work for WSU, I am not a nurse, I have never personally spoken to HCGM, Lynn, or Kellen, I don’t provide unsolicited advice to other people about how to do their jobs, (well maybe a little to Shocker Son), the only thing I know about mental health is that mine is peachy, and I know how to stay in my lane without being told to do so. I avoid unnecessary drama at all costs, and would never, ever presume I know more about how to run a basketball team than Gregg Marshall.

Comment

When I made my comment about her being a member of Shockernet, ..
        Wait, maybe YOU'RE Patty, and this was just a clever diversion?
        Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post

You are WAAAY off Fever! I don’t work for WSU, I am not a nurse, I have never personally spoken to HCGM, Lynn, or Kellen, I don’t provide unsolicited advice to other people about how to do their jobs, (well maybe a little to Shocker Son), the only thing I know about mental health is that mine is peachy, and I know how to stay in my lane without being told to do so. I avoid unnecessary drama at all costs, and would never, ever presume I know more about how to run a basketball team than Gregg Marshall.
          LOL; started to post that Shocker Mama was not a Mental Health Nurse and certainly not named Patty but then realized you would clarify this misunderstanding by posting yourself.

Comment

And, I’m not crazy. My mother had me tested.

Comment

My sincerest bad.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

When I made my comment about her being a member of Shockernet, Shocker Mama is who I was referring to. Maybe I'm off..
                I thought you were referring to Cold since he was the one vocally disagreeing with the Allen decision

Comment

Why?
                  I have no inside information. Just a hunch based upon how these type of things typically go. I hope I'm wrong!

Comment

Well, I think you’ve pretty much disqualified yourself from ever posting on this fine, but crazed, forum ever again. No sane people allowed lady!

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post

I have no inside information. Just a hunch based upon how these type of things typically go. I hope I'm wrong!
                      While a justified assumption, wrong in this case. He will be back. And he will be bad!!

Comment

I hope he comes back, but everyone needs to temper expectations for him. especially the NBA talk.

Comment

And, I’m not crazy. My mother had me tested.
                          LOL I dont care what any of you guys say thats funny.

Comment

I was in that Shocker Faithful group for awhile, until I posted some realistic views of the Shox. Suddenly, PB was blowing unicorn farts my way, trying to gouge out my eyes with black and yellow rainbow sticks, and accusing me of never having been to WSU. I realized for my safety, I had to leave! (I don't actually know what a rainbow stick is, but it's all I could come up with)

Comment

Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

LOL I dont care what any of you guys say thats funny.
                              Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Ok hopefully we can at least get some tangible updates today about Dex.

Comment

Working...
                                X