No announcement yet.

Dexter Breakout Against VCU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dex is a good defender and rebounder, even if he isn’t shooting well. He’s got a high ceiling and a high floor. Need him on the team if we are going to win deep this year and next! Blessings to the kid while he gets this worked out!
    Livin the dream

Comment

I heard many people removed that Dex most his best friend in an accident exactly 2 years ago yesterday. I feel for the young man regardless of the circumstances.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
        I heard many people removed that Dex most his best friend in an accident exactly 2 years ago yesterday. I feel for the young man regardless of the circumstances.
        His very close friend was shot and killed at age 19.

Dexter Dennis’s roommate could have been the next breakout star. He earned scholarship offers from Chattanooga, Eastern Michigan, and IUPUI before starting his post-grad season at Believe Prep Academy in Tennessee and was gathering interest from more schools. Those who worked and played with Malcolm Nicholas knew he had potential to be a collegiate basketball...

Comment

Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
          It appears we won't see him during the winter break.

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post

His very close friend was shot and killed at age 19.

https://thesunflower.com/31196/sport...late-teammate/
            They arrested some clown for the murder back in 2018 but haven’t charged him yet. He’s sitting in jail on unrelated felonies. Career criminal with a long rap sheet.

Comment

Underclassmen aren't allowed to think.

Get your ass back to Wichita and dunk on the biggest, baddest loudmouth you can find at the Y. Maybe kick a cat and then go to Star Wars and cheer for the dark side.

Then get your ass to the gym and make 1,000 baskets for bailing.

Downtime only effs kids up and causes more confusion until they make the EASY decision -- not the best one. I hope an assistant is in his ear constantly right now.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I don’t know if you guys are in any of the Facebook groups, but that Patty Beamer chick is a nut case and she really needs to leave personal issues like this alone when it comes to the players.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by shoxrox89; December 22, 2019, 06:37 PM.
                  Hows my post? send me feedback at 1-800-f$%k-off

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                    Underclassmen aren't allowed to think.

Get your ass back to Wichita and dunk on the biggest, baddest loudmouth you can find at the Y. Maybe kick a cat and then go to Star Wars and cheer for the dark side.

Then get your ass to the gym and make 1,000 baskets for bailing.

Downtime only effs kids up and causes more confusion until they make the EASY decision -- not the best one. I hope an assistant is in his ear constantly right now.
                    Yikes

Comment

I know, right?
                      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by shoxrox89 View Post
                        I don’t know if you guys are in any of the Facebook groups, but that Patty Beamer chick is a nut case and she really needs to leave personal issues like this alone when it comes to the players.
                        Hey leave Pestering Patty alone. Shes a nurse!

Comment

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post

Hey leave Pestering Patty alone. Shes a nurse!
                          Evidently she has appointed herself the team mental health nurse and was talking to the players about their mental health. The AD had to intervene and tell her to quit stalking the players.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Evidently she has appointed herself the team mental health nurse and was talking to the players about their mental health. The AD had to intervene and tell her to quit stalking the players.
                            That's gotta be an awkward and unhealthy situation for the players. You know the want to tell her to leave them alone but are likely afraid it might be viewed poorly to tell a fan that

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Right! Peak Entitlement.

Perhaps she needs to take her own cue and seek mental health.

Comment

MH ARNP be BSC

Comment

Working...
                                X