No announcement yet.

Dexter Breakout Against VCU?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bet she asks to see a lot of managers.....
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

I didn't realize her master degree is in mental health. Now it makes more sense why she feels justified. She's a hammer, so everyone looks like a nail.
      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Wow, that lady is a complete nut job. Yikes. Reading those Facebook posts she sure thinks a lot of herself doesn’t she? I don’t agree with Boatright a lot but good for him for telling her to slow her role. She does need to stay in her lane. She’s not an employee or a staff member of the basketball program, she’s a fan and she needs to act accordingly. She has no right to provide unwanted mental health advice. Back the F up lady.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxrox89 View Post
          I don’t know if you guys are in any of the Facebook groups, but that Patty Beamer chick is a nut case and she really needs to leave personal issues like this alone when it comes to the players.
          Kinda fitting that the first reply is from a Karen. They all run in the same circles.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

I assume it is a private FB group? Is it worth requesting to join to see the train wreck ?

Comment

NM

Comment

When a member of the basketball team is getting himself charged with criminal offenses and violating team rules, then his fate lies with (1) the coach who is responsible for everything team-related, and (2) the athletic director, who is responsible for the entire athletic department. A fan — even one who has good intentions — does not have any business sticking his or her nose into those decisions. Teddy Allen undoubtedly had an awful childhood, and the NCAA certainly didn’t do him any favors, but that does not get him a pass on domestic violence, particularly in the current environment. If AD Boatright told her to mind her own business, then he was correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                  When a member of the basketball team is getting himself charged with criminal offenses and violating team rules, then his fate lies with (1) the coach who is responsible for everything team-related, and (2) the athletic director, who is responsible for the entire athletic department. A fan — even one who has good intentions — does not have any business sticking his or her nose into those decisions. Teddy Allen undoubtedly had an awful childhood, and the NCAA certainly didn’t do him any favors, but that does not get him a pass on domestic violence, particularly in the current environment. If AD Boatright told her to mind her own business, then he was correct.
                  So you’re not Patty I take it?

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

So you’re not Patty I take it?
                    When I made my comment about her being a member of Shockernet, Shocker Mama is who I was referring to. Maybe I'm off..
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by shoxrox89 View Post
                        I don’t know if you guys are in any of the Facebook groups, but that Patty Beamer chick is a nut case and she really needs to leave personal issues like this alone when it comes to the players.
                        I agree

Don't know which is worse.....what she wrote. or the fact that 8 people 'liked' the post. lolz

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

When I made my comment about her being a member of Shockernet, Shocker Mama is who I was referring to. Maybe I'm off..
                          she at least has read shockernet, but she pretty much indicated she thinks everybody on shockernet has mental health issues and is a toxic environment.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Given her defending of Teddy Allen and her history of stalking players, maybe Patty = Cold?

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

she at least has read shockernet, but she pretty much indicated she thinks everybody on shockernet has mental health issues and is a toxic environment.
                              Just because she's right about one thing doesn't mean she's right about everything.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X