Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
    Coastal Carolina beat SC by 24 tonight.
    Stevenson led the team scoring though!!! 12 pts ... On 3-13 shooting and 2-10 from 3

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
      Coastal Carolina beat SC by 24 tonight.
      ES 3-13, 2-10 from 3 in 26 min, 12 pts

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
        Third game I have watched ES play this season and I am beginning to wonder if HCFM could rescue ES's basketball career.
        Another fine 76 prediction going well.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          So is his season 3pt % above 10% yet?
          Update?
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Update?
            14-54 25.9%

the 3-5 and 5-7 games helped immensely.
            Last edited by lostshocker; December 2, 2021, 01:29 PM. Reason: missed a game

Comment

• An embarrassing loss and bad behavior by the Gamecocks; shows the impact of not having your PG available due to injury.

Comment

• South Carolina needs some leadership.
                Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  South Carolina needs some leadership.
                  Impossible, they have a guy with a deep voice that’s been around a while

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

ES 3-13, 2-10 from 3 in 26 min, 12 pts
                    stat line of the ages...

Comment

An embarrassing loss and bad behavior by the Gamecocks; shows the impact of not having your PG available due to injury.

A team with leadership from Erik Steveson exhibiting bad behavior????? *Shocked face*

Comment

• I watched the "incident". It's over blown imho. The CC player really fired the ball at a USC player to start the problem. Then the USC guy kind of half lobbed it at the guy's head.

No doubt he should not have done that. All it did was cause problems and get him ejected. But it was a basketball wet willy. I understand Frank's frustration though.

There were aspects of our post game vs UNLV that were more disturbing (and I use that word very loosely).

Comment

• Nabob any reason for you not posting Erik's line from the USC game against Georgetown? I will post if for you -

HCFM limited ES to 14 minutes play; 2-4 FGM (50%); 2-3 3PTM (67%); 1 RB; 0 TO; 4 AST; 3 PF

No explanation from HCFM about reduction in game time other than 3 early fouls and the team was playing well without Erik.

Comment

• The fact that he only played 14 minutes tells you all you need to know Craig.

Comment

Nabob any reason for you not posting Erik's line from the USC game against Georgetown? I will post if for you -

HCFM limited ES to 14 minutes play; 2-4 FGM (50%); 2-3 3PTM (67%); 1 RB; 0 TO; 4 AST; 3 PF

No explanation from HCFM about reduction in game time other than 3 early fouls and the team was playing well without Erik.
                              Youre weird.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• In the interest of fairness, the Process seems to have found his home ….solid stat line tonight for a 9-3 team with a 27 point win over Army….

still a punk….

Comment

Working...
                                X