Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    It's no surprise a clown like 76 would defend a clown like Stevenson.
    100% agree from a poster who is not really a supporter of Fever, but when he's right, he's right.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

I would be pleased to stop if this thread could be stopped.

why do you choose some of the dumbest hills to die on? ES doesnt need you to defend him. truthfully, he shouldnt care what is said about him, on a message board of a former team. best thing for him is to move on, even if his former fans choose to ridicule him. i am also not sure why you chose to disparage a current member of the team you cheer for to build him up either. you also cant compare their stats directly as they have played different opponents and have different roles on their respective teams. the easiest solution is for you to not even open this thread. you are not going to change how others view ES. why even bother, unless you are really just trying to troll everyone?

Comment

• Ex-Husky Guard Finds Range Again After Frigid Start with New Team (msn.com)
        "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Comment

• ES's performance against Wofford reminded me of his game day performances for the Shockers prior to Marshall's coaching of the UCONN episode: against Wofford he played 32 minutes, was 9-14 (5-7 three pointers), 2-2 FT, 6 Rebs, 3 assists.

Third game I have watched ES play this season and I am beginning to wonder if HCFM could rescue ES's basketball career.

Comment

• So is his season 3pt % above 10% yet?
            Last edited by ShockerFever; December 1, 2021, 10:59 PM.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              So is his season 3pt % above 10% yet?
              ESPN reports the following line for ES - 3pt % is 27% in the 5 games played thus far. FYI the rest of his averages are:

27.6 minutes; 14 points; 5.2 rebounds; 1.8 assist; 2.6 steals; 1.2 blocks, 1.6 turnovers, 37.9% FGM, and 100% FTM,

Comment

• Meh, he's a headcase and the lack of mental maturity will rear its ugly head eventually again. Nevertheless, ol 76'er's hard on will rage on...

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                  Meh, he's a headcase and the lack of mental maturity will rear its ugly head eventually again. Nevertheless, ol 76'er's hard on will rage on...
                  Enough about Cold. Let's return to evaluating TP please!

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

Got me!

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                      Meh, he's a headcase and the lack of mental maturity will rear its ugly head eventually again. Nevertheless, ol 76'er's hard on will rage on...
                      You are right regards maturity - his father IMO is the major contributor to this shortcoming. Good parenting cannot and should not be ignored; AR's parents provide the perfect example of parental involvement when their child becomes embroiled in a dispute.

Should this weakness "rear its ugly head" again I will watch with interest how HCFM manages the situation.

Comment

• I moved the posts from the new thread into this one.
                        Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Meh, that was one I was glad to see go, and it had nothing to do with his basketball skills.

Comment

• He tried to burn the entire program to the ground, calling recruits after he left and causing a lot of other issues .A true problem ,glad he is gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

JOY II.jpg

Comment

• So far Stevenson seems to be having his best year, but he's a Sr, so that should be expected.

His best year is still leading the team in FG attempts and 3FG attempts while hitting under 30% from 3.

By comparison, Porter is at about the same level as TP on D. Both are effective on D. The difference is that Porter realizes his shot is off, so he's concentrating on getting better shots for other players, a concept that TP cannot comprehend.

If there's not a mid-season meltdown, then we can credit Marshall with teaching the boy some life lessons, even though it took TP (the pr*ck?) two years to learn those lessons.

Comment

Working...
                                X