No announcement yet.

Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe the last possession while he was on the court was a fast-break by Stanford. Stevenson never made it past the 3-pt line at his end of the court. I’m guessing that might have had something to do with it, as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
      Even being down 20 the whole second half ... TP is no where to be seen
      I think they are trying to keep him out of site so they don't expose their secret weapon before the ncaa tournament. Can't imagine any another reason.

Comment

• No matter how crappy a day I have I can come here and read something on this topic that proves karma can bite you in the azz and that there is a God in Heaven.

Comment

• Washington is bad. Erik took the first shot. Dribbled in to 17 ft for a pull up and got his shot blocked. He was a non factor afterwards.
          I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Coach woulda put him in 2nd half, they woulda took state. No doubt in my mind.

Comment

• Back to The Process... got the start, took a shot 35 seconds in, missed , never a factor.... on the other hand Sheffield has 14 in first half of Nevada’s game.... HIM I’d like back

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                From looking at the play-by-play and box score, it appears TP started the game, promptly missed a shot, was soon subbed out for Quade Green and hasn't seen the floor since.
                That explains why his turnover count remained at 0.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I cannot believe someone on this site actually predicted this team to win 25 games and compete for the conference crown. I’m not sure there’s ever been a worse prediction on the internet. One for the ages.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Maybe he was hurt —— butt hurt
                    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                    ---------------------------------------
                    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                      Back to The Process... got the start, took a shot 35 seconds in, missed , never a factor.... on the other hand Sheffield has 14 in first half of Nevada’s game.... HIM I’d like back
                      I don't... I'm good with our PGs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                        Coach woulda put him in 2nd half, they woulda took state. No doubt in my mind.
                        61RGvkS8v3L._AC_SL1024_.jpg
                        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• I'm glad I don't have any social media contacts with Erik or his Dad. On nights when I've had some sips of adult beverages, I'm afraid I might send some messages about transferring to a lower-level program and seeing incredibly lower levels of performance and how the coach he hated seems to be the only one who could get any level of D1 performance out of Erik.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Who here has tried balut? Thoughts?
                            I have been told once you get past the feathers, it’s slightly more palatable than Erik and Craig Stevenson.
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Only Bob Richey can get 25 wins outta that Washington team.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockAzs View Post
                                Only Bob Richey can get 25 wins outta that Washington team.
                                Still laughing.....:)

Comment

Working...
                                X