Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post
    Somebody should do Stevenson a favor and give him a 'little' smack on the head, before some opposing player knocks his teeth out, because he's a god***n hacker.

Some tough love, if you will...
    I see what you did there.... fantastic!

Comment

• The phrase actually is "Those that can't, teach. Those that can't teach, coach." ( I am not subscribing to this, just saying that's the phrase)

I suppose The Process dictates the obvious line of succession to be "Those that can't coach go onto Twitter and make a complete ass of themselves and create even more problems for their progeny than they even caused themselves".

Comment

• As TP continues to struggle his way down to D3 or worse, the predictable response from Pops will be that FHGM ruined him forever.

I usually stay out of the business of ripping former players, but I cannot think of one other than him that I am/have actually followed with anticipation of implosion and zero f**ks given when that happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
          As TP continues to struggle his way down to D3 or worse, the predictable response from Pops will be that FHGM ruined him forever.

I usually stay out of the business of ripping former players, but I cannot think of one other than him that I am/have actually followed with anticipation of implosion and zero f**ks given when that happens.
          SAME. It annoys me how TP (and papa Craig) takes ZERO responsibility for anything negative that comes his way. Nothing is and ever will be TP's fault in their eyes.
          Everything was and will forever be FHCGM fault- why he isn't MVP of Washington this year-- FHCGM's fault.
          I never liked his on court attitude. It wasn't 'play angry' to me. It's cocky (in a bad way) and classless. It doesn't matter if they play for a team I cheer on or not- I CAN'T STAND IT. Gross.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            The phrase actually is "Those that can't, teach. Those that can't teach, coach." ( I am not subscribing to this, just saying that's the phrase)

I suppose The Process dictates the obvious line of succession to be "Those that can't coach go onto Twitter and make a complete ass of themselves and create even more problems for their progeny than they even caused themselves".
            What an irony that the problems plaguing said progeny have to do with the environment created by the ancestry.

Erik's problem is not entirely his talent. It's the environment he's been brought up in. Erik would likely be a solid D-1 player if he had been raised a little better and not been taught to make excuses for every failure.
            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• It would be best if people stopped paying attention to him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                It would be best if people stopped paying attention to him.
                Agreed. I will be so happy when I dont have to see this thread at the top of the page anymore.

Comment

• Not the ******* gives a ****, but I’m sooooo glad a Boy Scout like TP was one of the major players in bring doing FHCGM!!

Imagine if ******* tried using someone that was a known head-case and locker-room cancer as a main source instead of choir boy TP?!
                  The Assman

Comment

• I continue to look at the main accusatory players in the HCGM saga and see a common thread amongst them. Then I look at those who have defended him and said they had no issues and see a common thread amongst them as well...

Comment

• Originally posted by apkbaum View Post
                      Under Eric's 'Stay on your same side' tweet, some guy replied with this:
                      Nice shooting percentage up there in Washington. You are not good enough to sit on Wichita States bench this year.....and your team sucks. How's daddy gonna fix this for ya? Let me know how your pro career works out.

Daddy Craig responded with:
                      We don’t give a **** what a loser like
                      @AjBodyk
                      says. He has no clue what it takes to be an athlete. You stay true to our values and f&ck the naysayers!!!

And also:
                      What a great example you are for today’s youth. Even with proof that Marshall is guilty, you’re still trolling. What a loser you are! I have always heard, “those that do, do it. Those that can’t teach.” It certainly fits you.
                      I know @AjBodyk. He was an assistant basketball coach when I was in high school.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

We are like dogs that need the cone around our head so we quit biting ourselves and thus, delaying healing.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

We are like dogs that need the cone around our head so we quit biting ourselves and thus, delaying healing.
                          I thought the cone kept us from licking ourselves.

Comment

• Perhaps TP should now be known as TB (The Bench).

Comment

• Originally posted by apkbaum View Post
                              Under Eric's 'Stay on your same side' tweet, some guy replied with this:
                              Nice shooting percentage up there in Washington. You are not good enough to sit on Wichita States bench this year.....and your team sucks. How's daddy gonna fix this for ya? Let me know how your pro career works out.

Daddy Craig responded with:
                              We don’t give a **** what a loser like
                              @AjBodyk
                              says. He has no clue what it takes to be an athlete. You stay true to our values and f&ck the naysayers!!!

And also:
                              What a great example you are for today’s youth. Even with proof that Marshall is guilty, you’re still trolling. What a loser you are! I have always heard, “those that do, do it. Those that can’t teach.” It certainly fits you.
                              I’m sure TP finds comfort that Daddy is babysitting his Twitter account. Loser doesn’t even begin to describe it.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Normally I would agree... but this dumpster fire is partially taking the place of not being able to go to the movies as much... watching what TP,nowTB does next is riveting

Comment

Working...
                                X