Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

Melvin does your bump indicate you found your bal** and are accepting the wager offered? If so, please confirm so Kung Wu can add you to his list.
    Wait, I'm not keeping a list. You guys have to work it out and then bump the post with the final list when the season is concluded. I'm just honoring the ban hammer and stickying the future thread of shame when it gets created.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post

??
      Other players wont be dumb and air dirtily laundry like ES. And I am sure TE has heard plenty from ES.

Comment

• At one point I was hoping this thread could move to the second page, but it has become one of the more amusing threads we've ever had in an off season.

Throw in 1976's contention that a 5-13, last place team in the PAC-12 will become a 25 win team contending for a conference title after likely losing their top 2 players to the NBA, but they added ES, so that will propel them from last to first. That's some comedy gold. I'm certain since I said that he (or she - 1976's gender is unknown) will challenge me to take the wager. My moral values do not allow me to make wagers with ignorant fools.

Marshall needs to make a new rule. No names on the back of the uni can begin with the letter "S".
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Wait, I'm not keeping a list. You guys have to work it out and then bump the post with the final list when the season is concluded. I'm just honoring the ban hammer and stickying the future thread of shame when it gets created.
          Unfortunate you will not maintain the list, following is the post that stated the terms (modified by Kung Wu to 3 days not 60 days and a donation to a charity of choice); today only 4 posters have put themselves in play - 1976; WichitaStateGuy; Fever; and Boston - all other identified posters appear to have elected to just "flap their lose lips."

"Sure the book is open and I would like to propose a wager that should appeal to you and your fellow Marshall bromancers (46; Fever; Top; forever; bleed; JV; rjl; im4wsu; Ruiz; Melvin; and, WichitaStateGuy (who has already accepted the bet but not the wager). Will you and your cohorts confirm your acceptance of the following wager or are you posters just a bunch of loose lips trying to sink ships?

The loser(s) of the bet is/are to be subjected to a two month (60 days) ban enforced by Shockernet Administrators from posting on Shockernet once the Huskies 2020-21 full 32 game season is complete at a point in time where the Huskies either win or cannot win 25 games.

Kung Wu is this wager acceptable to you?"

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Asking someone if they found their bal** and then complaining about being bullied.

This guy is seriously on another planet.
            I have posted that "bullying" is your "modus operandi" Fever; you do comprehend the difference?

Comment

• Rarely has more been said about a player who had less worth or merit....1250 posts.... incredible....

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                Rarely has more been said about a player who had less worth or merit....1250 posts.... incredible....
                I think at least 600 of those posts have been a few select Netters bickering with one other Netter. But yeah, pretty incredible thread.

Comment

Melvin does your bump indicate you found your bal** and are accepting the wager offered? If so, please confirm so Kung Wu can add you to his list.
                  It was not bumped to debate your idiotic, uninformed predictions. I couldn’t give a rats ass if Washington won 1 game or 29 games.

If you don’t understand why it was bumped....can’t help you.

Last edited by MelvinLoudermilk; April 4, 2020, 10:33 AM.

Comment

• I think I'm ready to advance my "social distancing" for awhile. I haven't used the Ignore Button for many years (I assume it's still available). I encourage others to do the same or, at the least, not respond to the face coughing by a certain virus that has infested here. Note: This is totally voluntary. I'll leave the mandatory stuff to the mods.

Comment

Unfortunate you will not maintain the list, following is the post that stated the terms (modified by Kung Wu to 3 days not 60 days and a donation to a charity of choice); today only 4 posters have put themselves in play - 1976; WichitaStateGuy; Fever; and Boston - all other identified posters appear to have elected to just "flap their lose lips."

"Sure the book is open and I would like to propose a wager that should appeal to you and your fellow Marshall bromancers (46; Fever; Top; forever; bleed; JV; rjl; im4wsu; Ruiz; Melvin; and, WichitaStateGuy (who has already accepted the bet but not the wager). Will you and your cohorts confirm your acceptance of the following wager or are you posters just a bunch of loose lips trying to sink ships?

The loser(s) of the bet is/are to be subjected to a two month (60 days) ban enforced by Shockernet Administrators from posting on Shockernet once the Huskies 2020-21 full 32 game season is complete at a point in time where the Huskies either win or cannot win 25 games.

Something tells me that "social distancing" was a welcome instruction to people you deal with in real life.
                      The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Funny how you've now eliminated this part of the original "wager" competes for the PAC 12 championship and makes a run in the Big Dance.

Comment

• Wow! Just Wow...

So they planted the disease in Wuhan China? Dudes even more mental than I previously thought.

Comment

• Wow! Just Wow...

So they planted the disease in Wuhan China? Dudes even more mental than I previously thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Wow! Just Wow...

It's all part of my evil plan to RULE THE WORLD!
                                Rip em up, Tear em up, Give em HELL Shockers!

Comment

Working...
                                X