Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kashman View Post
    Guys. Give it a rest and relax. We all know ES wasn't making these calls. It was daddy.
    I have no doubt that if this happened, it was Erik, and his dad was on the couch next to him.
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Is there any proof that our self annotated Hero was, or was one of, the guiding forces behind the transfers?

If so, I hope he gets what he deserves. And a Hot Poker would be just a start. Maybe one for Daddy as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

Think that ship has sailed....didn't take long...

he did carry confidence... i never saw a shot that he didn't like.

Comment

• I liked his fire. Turns out it was just the burning sensation from a hemorrhoid.

Comment

• This is a new low. It's one thing (and bad enough) to "warn" incoming recruits, especially if it was player he hosted on their visit and he feels as if he sugar-coated things. But it's another thing entirely entirely to try and convince players who are already in the program. That's evidence he has no concern for the players/recruits, but just wants privately to do as much damage to the program as he can.

I had planned to just forget about him but now I may embrace Stevenson schadenfreude.

Comment

• Just want to bump this back to the top

Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

From what I have been able to discover regards the roster at UofW Huskies, Erik has chosen a school that could have used his skill sets this past season.

Shockernet should not be surprised if UofW wins 25 games next season, competes for the PAC 12 championship and makes a run in the Big Dance. I plan to watch as many of their games as I can but being in South Carolina my opportunities may be limited.

Comment

• Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post
                Just want to bump this back to the top

But, as of now, ES will be sitting out next year. Right?

Comment

• Wasn't his dad quoted as saying something to the fact that "it's about to blow up" or something like that??? And if he and/or ES is behind the scenes doing this type of stuff...isn't that some sort of legal grounds of tampering. I would think the university would be investigating a possible lawsuit or in the least have some sort of means to shut him up for good.
                  FINAL FOURS:
                  1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                  1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                  Number of Times Ranked: 157
                  Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                  Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                  Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                  #3 - Dec. 2017
                  #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                  #2 ~ March 2014
                  Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                    This is a new low. It's one thing (and bad enough) to "warn" incoming recruits, especially if it was player he hosted on their visit and he feels as if he sugar-coated things. But it's another thing entirely entirely to try and convince players who are already in the program. That's evidence he has no concern for the players/recruits, but just wants privately to do as much damage to the program as he can.

I had planned to just forget about him but now I may embrace Stevenson schadenfreude.
                    I have a hard time believing that Eric would take such a juvenile approach as this. He left, he is gone, he is embarking on the next phase of his career. Does he harbor such hatred for Marshall and the program that he would stoop this low? I am no great fan of the almighty great Eric, but I find this difficult to believe. From his father maybe, but if Eric is doing this it is conceivably with the blessing and guidance of his dad. If true this is so sad, so very, very sad, but until it is proven beyond a doubt, I'll choose to believe that Eric is moving on and hopefully this thread will cease to keep stomping him. I'll not add to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox21 View Post

I have a hard time believing that Eric would take such a juvenile approach as this. He left, he is gone, he is embarking on the next phase of his career. Does he harbor such hatred for Marshall and the program that he would stoop this low? I am no great fan of the almighty great Eric, but I find this difficult to believe. From his father maybe, but if Eric is doing this it is conceivably with the blessing and guidance of his dad. If true this is so sad, so very, very sad, but until it is proven beyond a doubt, I'll choose to believe that Eric is moving on and hopefully this thread will cease to keep stomping him. I'll not add to it.
                      I don't know. He's been juvenile before and his father has really been surprisingly juvenile for an adult.

Comment

They are losing their top two guys to the NBA draft and another contributor is transferring out. Not seeing 25 wins. But, 1976 knows more than all of us....LOLLLLLL!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox21 View Post

Believe what you want. It is true and not surprising.

Comment

• I have learned a lot about the Pacific NW over the past couple years.

I can safely say it will be a cold day in hell before we take another kid from there.

It is a different world. In fact, I cannot believe UW players haven’t filed a grievance with the NCAA that they didn’t get medals yet for this year.

Comment

Melvin does your bump indicate you found your bal** and are accepting the wager offered? If so, please confirm so Kung Wu can add you to his list.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

They are losing their top two guys to the NBA draft and another contributor is transferring out. Not seeing 25 wins. But, 1976 knows more than all of us....LOLLLLLL!
                                Same question for you RulZ - Did you find your bal** and are accepting the wager? Probably not in your case as you appear to prefer to post crap and try bullying without being accountable.

Comment

Working...
                                X