Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
    Wichita State transfer Erik Stevenson tells me that he has cut his list to the following schools (in no particular order):

Washington
    Oregon
    Gonzaga
    Maryland
    San Diego State

Per Jon Rothstein on Twitter
    If Mark Few is interested in ES he must think he can build on Erik's stat line prior to Marshall's "coaching" post the UGone game.

South Carolina through and including UConn - 43.7% FG%; 47.1% 3PT%; and 81.6% FT%

VCU through and including UConn - 39.1% FG%; 40.5% 3PT%; and 79.5% FT%

IMO ES will pick a West Coast team if one will make an offer. I would love to see what Mark Few could do with him.

Comment

• I respect Zaga too much to want to root against them with ES.

So please do have him go there.
      The Assman

Comment

• Wonder if we would have had less transfers this year if Erik transferred last year (not that I would have been hoping that).

One person's attitude can really poison a workplace... I'm sure it's similar on a team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
          Wonder if we would have had less transfers this year if Erik transferred last year (not that I would have been hoping that).

One person's attitude can really poison a workplace... I'm sure it's similar on a team.
          One could also wonder if Marshall and his assistant coaches had "handled" the players better if so many players would have transferred.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

One could also wonder if Marshall and his assistant coaches had "handled" the players better if so many players would have transferred.
            You could also wonder if we just paid our players like KU if so many players would transfer.

We get it.. You have an agenda

Comment

Wonder if we would have had less transfers this year if Erik transferred last year (not that I would have been hoping that).

I called it a while ago. I strongly felt he was the cancer that tore this team apart. Do I think he was the lone culprit - No. But he took everything down this season. Poor kid. He's just an extension of his pops.

Comment

• Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post

Other coaches don't view this as an Erik problem?
                Pops is already participating on this

Comment

You could also wonder if we just paid our players like KU if so many players would transfer.

We get it.. You have an agenda
                  Yes, my agenda is to see if Marshall bromancers can ever see both sides of an issue. Care to explain your agenda?

Comment

If Mark Few is interested in ES he must think he can build on Erik's stat line prior to Marshall's "coaching" post the UGone game.

South Carolina through and including UConn - 43.7% FG%; 47.1% 3PT%; and 81.6% FT%

VCU through and including UConn - 39.1% FG%; 40.5% 3PT%; and 79.5% FT%

IMO ES will pick a West Coast team if one will make an offer. I would love to see what Mark Few could do with him.
                    Washington... Stay close to daddy young man

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

I called it a while ago. I strongly felt he was the cancer that tore this team apart. Do I think he was the lone culprit - No. But he took everything down this season. Poor kid. He's just an extension of his pops.
                        Shockers were 15-1 prior to Marshall's coaching of ES; was ES a cancer during that run given his stat line

His stats for the time period South Carolina through and including UConn - 43.7% FG%; 47.1% 3PT%; and 81.6% FT%

His stats for the six game period VCU through and including UConn - 39.1% FG%; 40.5% 3PT%; and 79.5% FT%

His stats for the six game period Temple through Cincinnati - 24.4% FG%; 19.2% 3PT%; and 63.6% FT%

Comment

• So Gregg wasn't responsible for anything leading up to and through the 15-1 start, but is entirely to blame for everything after that?

Yeah, that seems logical.
                          The Assman

Comment

• Thanks for posting; an interesting read.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                              So Gregg wasn't responsible for anything leading up to and through the 15-1 start, but is entirely to blame for everything after that?

Yeah, that seems logical.
                              You are illustrating the bias with which I am concerned. IMO clearly the guy who is paid $3.5 million a year must share some of the blame. How logical is the argument that one 20 year old player is the sole reason for all of these transfers.

Comment

Shockers were 15-1 prior to Marshall's coaching of ES; was ES a cancer during that run given his stat line

His stats for the time period South Carolina through and including UConn - 43.7% FG%; 47.1% 3PT%; and 81.6% FT%

His stats for the six game period VCU through and including UConn - 39.1% FG%; 40.5% 3PT%; and 79.5% FT%

His stats for the six game period Temple through Cincinnati - 24.4% FG%; 19.2% 3PT%; and 63.6% FT%
                                He was already shhhhhhhing the crowd during that 15-1 start and then when they dropped a few games head case was there for all to see

Comment

Working...
                                X