Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
    I keep hearing about post game celebration, but have no idea what happened. Does anyone here know? Or is there video somewhere? Personally, I wouldn’t mind if he was giving them a nice wave goodbye, as long as he was using more than one finger.
    From what I heard, he blew kisses to the hecklers.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoxRoxMySox View Post
      I won't do RB or ES a disservice by comparing them, but I understand it. But outside of Fred, Ron and Tekele , is there a more "shocker" through and through than ES?? That guy is the absolute definition of a Shocker player and embodiment of what the program wants to be. It's very fun to watch, what a season so far!

Edit: Can't speak the man's name without watching again https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pnB49k-6dM so good
      I agree. I'm pretty sure that we have future WSU legends on this team. The way we remember Fred, Ron, Tekele, ect are how we are going to remember these Shockers.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post

Back at you Erik!!!
        And now Erik is immortalized. It's not even a great Shocker GIF. It's a great GIF period. Maybe it can go viral? Let's make it happen! (Although I have no idea how, really. I just know what going viral means. Ha!)

Comment

• Originally posted by Root Angry View Post

And now Erik is immortalized. It's not even a great Shocker GIF. It's a great GIF period. Maybe it can go viral? Let's make it happen! (Although I have no idea how, really. I just know what going viral means. Ha!)
          I steal my gifs; hopefully we have a 'gif' maker in our midst.
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
            LOL! UGone fans on their board are so bent about Erik. Love it. One dude mentioned he was screaming meth comments at ES all game and yet couldn't understand why he took the win so personally.
            I’m sure he lobbed the insult with the closest attachment to himself.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I’m sure he lobbed the insult with the closest attachment to himself.
              No doubt. One classic comment from over there was something to the effect that their team has been so used to the weak teams in the AAC and plays down to the competition so they're logic is once the get to the Big Least the competition will be better and they will win. LOL!!! I sh!t you not.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

No doubt. One classic comment from over there was something to the effect that their team has been so used to the weak teams in the AAC and plays down to the competition so they're logic is once the get to the Big Least the competition will be better and they will win. LOL!!! I sh!t you not.
                Just like we sucked it up in the Valley...

What a pathetic fanbase.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• What’s the big deal with a few blown kisses and a wave goodbye. Erik is just showing his respect and love he has for the UCONN hecklers. Lots of emotion at the end of that one..

Comment

• I know it was just posted a few weeks ago, but that GIF is one of the top ten reasons I love the internet.

(I was referencing the Henderson GIF from Ole Miss that some crumudgeoning moderating deciding to delete)
                    Last edited by ABC; January 13, 2020, 09:25 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I steal my gifs; hopefully we have a 'gif' maker in our midst.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingWheat View Post

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I heard that when we were trying to get into the AAC that UCONN was supported of that. And for that I truly thank them. But the real reason I don't like UCONN is not because of their players, but their ****** arrogant fans.

They talk so much sht. All you have to do is read some of the crap they say on their message board about every other team and all this Big East bull. And that AAC has been holding them back . What ever ES did I am sure it was minor compared to all the sht they were given him during the game Fuk them. They can eat **** and die..

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                            Some guy on Twitter was accusing ES of paying the refs. ‘Cause it’s well-known that college kids have a huge amount of cash laying around.
                            Actually, Mama, you may have a point depending on which part of the state you're talking about. Not much Adidas cash around here, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
                              They talk so much sht. All you have to do is read some of the crap they say on their message board about every other team and all this Big East bull. And that AAC has been holding them back . What ever ES did I am sure it was minor compared to all the sht they were given him during the game Fuk them. They can eat **** and die..
                              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                                Next up, Temple:

Two kudos to the first person to name the small guy sparring with Ali in the GIF.
                                Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Working...
                                X