Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
    We him need to play well to have any shot of making a run next week. JE, JB, and ES all need to play well.
    and DD, along with smart coaching.

Comment

• Originally posted by mattdalt View Post

Swagger looks an awful lot like "being a punk" at times. I can't always tell the difference. But then again, I am not an expert.
      I get where you’re coming from. I tend to take it as Erik having the ability to get into the opponent’s head. I’m not unaware of the fact that I like Stevenson and his “antics” more than most. I also know that if he were wearing a different uniform I’d probably hate him. Being a fan will do that to you.
      Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• The chip...the swag....I loved it.

9 boards at 6’3”!!

In case Tulsa didn’t know, it’s his freaking ball...hands off.

Comment

• Considering what he has been up against lately that may have been his best game or the season. Being embarrassed by his idiot father, having the law laid down by GM with recent bench time,and then come out and play under control, pass the ball, generally take good shots shows some mental toughness. I don't know if he can mend relationship with all his team mates but this seems like a good start.

Also props to GM for not holding remarks from the father, that more than likely came from ES, against him, and moving on for the good of the team..

Comment

• Anybody know what he did to get T'd up at the end of the game? Double T with a player from Tulsa, so I'd guess they were jawing at each other and the refs wanted to stop anything from escalating.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
              Anybody know what he did to get T'd up at the end of the game? Double T with a player from Tulsa, so I'd guess they were jawing at each other and the refs wanted to stop anything from escalating.
              Exactly what happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post

Exactly what happened.
                they went to the monitor to try and hear what was said???

Comment

• I liked it when Eric wouldn’t give the tied up ball to Igbanu earlier in the game. It looks like a Tulsa intimidation trait to hold onto tied up balls and make the ohther player give in. Igbanu and Jones both did it. Eric decided to fight them for the ball (not literally fight them) instead of backing down.
                  Last edited by Shockm; March 8, 2020, 08:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

they went to the monitor to try and hear what was said???
                    I sit right in that corner and had a fourth row seat to the action. ES and #4 were jawing face to face, so Don Daily doesn’t know jack what was up and decides to survey the different camera angles for 5 minutes and comes up with So yeah I guess sol.

Comment

• Eric didn’t talk trash to another player. He made his motions and talked to the crowd. His mouth didn’t say any swear words that I could tell. That T seems to be just making up for giving 2 Ts to Tulsa.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                        Eric didn’t talk trash to another player. He made his motions and talked to the crowd. His mouth didn’t say any swear words that I could tell. That T seems to be just making up for giving 2 Ts to Tulsa.
                        Nope. It was a double T, which is why no FT's were awarded. Double T's are almost exclusively player-to-player. The waving to the crowd was clearly seen (repeatedly) on TV. There was a significant time gap between ES's actions after the shove and when he got the T.

1 T was given for shoving Stevenson. A few seconds later 2 were awarded at the same time.
                        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• The angry version of Erik is a productive player that can be a lot of fun to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

Nope. It was a double T, which is why no FT's were awarded. Double T's are almost exclusively player-to-player. The waving to the crowd was clearly seen (repeatedly) on TV. There was a significant time gap between ES's actions after the shove and when he got the T.

1 T was given for shoving Stevenson. A few seconds later 2 were awarded at the same time.
                            Yes I looked at it again and Jones pushed ES and ES threw a very little air elbow. Not much really happened but Tulsa had to smart from that wuppin.

Comment

• I bet he’s a heck of a trash talker. I like it. He’s going to win us a lot of games!

Comment

• What happened with Stevenson’s father?

Comment

Working...
                                X