Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    Two and a half minutes in and TP is 0 for 3 from 3.
    just needs more touches. Volume shooter after all.

Comment

• Turned on the game since it's actually on TV. Within the first couple of minutes TP get 4 touches... 3 of those IMMEDIATELY went up into contested 3s. He made 1 of them. Now 1-6 from the field
      edit: make that 1-8 after 2 blocked drives.

Comment

• TP is leading Washington with 9 field goal attempts. He's in a 3-way tie for second most actually going in with 2.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
          Two and a half minutes in and TP is 0 for 3 from 3.
          Actually their leading scorer right now with 12....

Comment

• Fouled out with 17 but UW may win. The kid from Tulsa is a load. Glad he transferred.

This is only a game because CU is a miserable 1-16 from 3 while UW is 12-25.

Also, CU leads the country in FT % and is 14-18 but UW is perfect in 13.

This Tsonhis kid is out of his mind with 25

Comment

• I only saw the last part of the game. Looked like TP had a game like he had a couple of at WSU. Ive always thought he had the skills and athleticism to be a great player. But his s#!+ attitude and hero wannabe crap makes him poison to a team.
              I've seen a couple of his games now. It appears that he is now a player/coach. He constantly goes up to players and coaches advising them ( so it appears)

Comment

• 2 wins down, 23 to go.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• The game was close until TP fouled out. That was fortunate for UW.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
                    I only saw the last part of the game. Looked like TP had a game like he had a couple of at WSU. Ive always thought he had the skills and athleticism to be a great player. But his s#!+ attitude and hero wannabe crap makes him poison to a team.
                    I've seen a couple of his games now. It appears that he is now a player/coach. He constantly goes up to players and coaches advising them ( so it appears)
                    Wonder where he got THAT trait of being a 'player-coach" from!:)

Comment

• Washington gets blown at home by 15 to the other WSU. TP had 13 points but did so going 4-11 from the field, and upping his 3 point percentage by going 1-5 from deep. He also had 4 turnovers.

Washington continues to set its sights on the PAC-12 title at 3-12.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                        Washington gets blown at home by 15 to the other WSU. TP had 13 points but did so going 4-11 from the field, and upping his 3 point percentage by going 1-5 from deep. He also had 4 turnovers.

Well, I’m sure it was someone else’s fault.... hated to say it but it HAD looked like he was trending better before that game, but back to normal!!

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

Well, I’m sure it was someone else’s fault.... hated to say it but it HAD looked like he was trending better before that game, but back to normal!!
                          Of course it is. Remember when "he had to tell the coaching staff to call a time out, so he could be put in the game, didn't like their play call, so played hero ball", yet the team still lost.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                            Washington gets blown at home by 15 to the other WSU. TP had 13 points but did so going 4-11 from the field, and upping his 3 point percentage by going 1-5 from deep. He also had 4 turnovers.

One loss closer to 25 wins

Comment

• Feel bad about bringing it up, and I’m done after this.... but TP lost by 20.....scored 14...0/5 three pointers... hope he’s loving the season

Comment

• Statistically has to be one of the worst career 3 pt shooters I can ever remember

Comment

Working...
                                X