Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs. Oral Roberts Game Thread (Oklahoma, U.S.A., N.A., Earth)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These games happen. Just pull out the win and move on. It will be ok.

Stevenson with 7 pts, 8 assists and 1 turnover. I like that!
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

Played ok but shooting sucked today.

Comment

What was thag foul on Wade? FFS.
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
          Played ok but shooting sucked today.
          48% I will take just about any day. Just some careless turnovers and poor rebounding. And put them at the line too much
          "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

A win is a win, and always a good thing. We have lots of things to go over and work on until South Carolina. Dexter has got to show up offensively for us to compete in Cancun.

Comment

Steady Stevenson! For a number of apparent reasons tonight.

Comment

Shockers could have folded or panicked. They didnt.

Comment

Marshall will have a few things to work on. Dennis needs to get it going again

Comment

Shockers will be fine. I didnt see anything that overly concerned me. Sometimes it just isnt pretty.

Honestly I like this heading to Cancun. Help to refocus and get the players attentions again. All the while still getting the win

Comment

Phew. Great effort by ORU. Should CJ's "little" brother ever become a graduate transfer, I hope we look his way. Go Shocks.

Comment

We did better dunking in close.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Dexter barely looking like a Euro pro player let alone NBA.

ORU is picked 3rd in their 3rd-rate league....... They look postseason ready to me.

Jaime looks like the real deal and the best prospect on our team.

Meatguard still looks like Meatguard.

T

Comment

Welp, the Shox go 5 - 0 against competition that is a combined 4 -19. Thus far, I'd give the team a C+. No excuse for struggling against cupcakes. Either they haven't mentally figured out not to play down to the level of their competition or this team still has a long way to go. That said, the Shox seem to rise up and play a lot better ball against P5 teams. If they win it all in Cancun, I'll be a believer, if not, then I'll throw a brick into my OLED TV.

Comment

Lufile's arms are steroidal.

T

Comment

Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
                                Welp, the Shox go 5 - 0 against competition that is a combined 4 -19. Thus far, I'd give the team a C+. No excuse for struggling against cupcakes. Either they haven't mentally figured out not to play down to the level of their competition or this team still has a long way to go. That said, the Shox seem to rise up and play a lot better ball against P5 teams. If win it all in Cancun, I'll be a believer, if not, then I'll throw a brick into my OLED TV.
                                Little bit of an overreaction IMO. Other than Texas Southern I dont think they struggled a ton. Maybe today also, although no one has blown ORU out. So give ORU some credit

Comment

Working...
                                X