• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vancedave56 View Post
    "Are you worried? I'm not."
    Sleep well tonite

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post
      Sleep well tonite
      I loved Marshall even more after that exchange.
      "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
      -John Wooden

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
        Murray state lost to TSU and didnt fall very far. Why would you think we would? Hell Creighton lost to Evansville and didnt drop.
        Because the poll voters tend to give more error to BCS schools when they lose than those pesky midmajors when they lose. I know the way I was feeling after the loss, I expected far worse, mainly because I was so pissed. I'm now realizing it was just 1 crappy game where we could have won at the end, even with how badly we played and how badly we were getting thrown under by the refs.

And Creighton dropped out of the polls with their loss to Evansville.

Comment

• Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
          I loved Marshall even more after that exchange.
          That was fantastic. Even threw in a wink in there. It definitely made the day a tiny bit more enjoyable.

Comment

• http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/bas...caa/men/polls/ is that current? We didn't move and Creighton stayed at 25? It says that is was posted at 12:30pm and has our record correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockitude View Post
              Because the poll voters tend to give more error to BCS schools when they lose than those pesky midmajors when they lose. I know the way I was feeling after the loss, I expected far worse, mainly because I was so pissed. I'm now realizing it was just 1 crappy game where we could have won at the end, even with how badly we played and how badly we were getting thrown under by the refs.

BJ's didn't drop out until losing their 3rd straight getting blasted by the
              Shocks!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockitude View Post

I know what you're saying. Im just saying that it was pretty unwarranted.

With that said Creighton dropped out after losing three straight to UNI/Evansville & then us. After they lost to UNI they dropped from 12 to 15.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerofandover0943 View Post
                  http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/bas...caa/men/polls/ is that current? We didn't move and Creighton stayed at 25? It says that is was posted at 12:30pm and has our record correct.
                  Don't think so since our "previous" is listed at 19.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerofandover0943 View Post
                    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/bas...caa/men/polls/ is that current? We didn't move and Creighton stayed at 25? It says that is was posted at 12:30pm and has our record correct.
                    That is last week's poll . . . it looks like the records get updated automatically - same was true in the ESPN poll before it was released.
                    If you take the high road, you won't find much traffic there . . .

Comment

• #16 in the AP poll as well.

Comment

• That has our record at 26-4.

Comment

• Find the complete NCAAM Final Rankings rankings on ESPN. Includes the full votes and trend for the top 25 NCAAM teams.

Yep, #16 in the AP
                          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• We're updated at 16 in both recent polls on ESPN's website. Creighton at 19/22.
                            Originally posted by BleacherReport
                            Fred VanVleet on Shockers' 3-Pt Shooting Confidence -- ' Honestly, I just tell these guys to let their nuts hang.'

Comment

• Can anyone tell me who asked the question whether Coach Mashall was worried?

Comment

• Can anyone tell me who asked the question whether Coach Marshall was worried?

Comment

Working...
                                X