No announcement yet.

2019-20 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish they had a written rule that said if you are 500 team or below in your own league, you can't play in the tournament unless you win your conference tournament. It doesn't matter how tough your so called conference is or who you beat during the season.

Comment

• K-State spankin OU

Comment

• Davidson at George Washington- all tied at 96 after 3OT, heading to #4OT

first team to should win!!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
          I wish they had a written rule that said if you are 500 team or below in your own league, you can't play in the tournament unless you win your conference tournament. It doesn't matter how tough your so called conference is or who you beat during the season.
          Amen! Preach it brother!
          FINAL FOURS:
          1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
          1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
          Number of Times Ranked: 157
          Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
          Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
          Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
          #3 - Dec. 2017
          #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
          #2 ~ March 2014
          Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
            K-State spankin OU
            that short bench does not work

Comment

• Davidson at George Washington.JPG

and GW was the 1st to 100.

Comment

• South Carolina wins at Arkansas

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                  South Carolina wins at Arkansas
                  That's good news, and so is the Memphis win. WSU doesn't gain by having Memphis mess up just because they're in the league -- if the Shocks can't finish ahead of Memphis at this point, they won't contend for the league championship anyway.

Comment

• Don't know if this has been discussed...

Coach K is a fraud. The "excuse" he gave was absolutely despicable (not to mention false), and he should be excoriated for it.
                    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                      Don't know if this has been discussed...

Coach K is a fraud. The "excuse" he gave was absolutely despicable (not to mention false), and he should be excoriated for it.
                      Total ***** that for some reason has been portrayed as an angel throughout his career.

Comment

• Funny in life as we get older we hit a point where everything we say is measured and calculated so as we don’t say something offensive or dumb and then you hit another stage after that, where the wheels completely fall off and there is no telling what comes out of your mouth. Luckily I haven’t hit that stage yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock View Post

Total ***** that for some reason has been portrayed as an angel throughout his career.
                          People on the coast who have had a close up view of him over the years call him "the rat" for a reason. And it doesn't have anything to do with his looks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post

People on the coast who have had a close up view of him over the years call him "the rat" for a reason. And it doesn't have anything to do with his looks!
                            Although his temperament and appearance remind me of Templeton from Charlotte’s Web.
                            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                                Don't know if this has been discussed...

I guess I'm going to disagree...met him once and found him THEN to be a good guy...not everyone's taste, I agree...nor is any coach...
                                His relationship with Kobe is pretty well documented...

Comment

Working...
                                X