2019-20 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston's 'want to' is strong.

I will be exceedingly frustrated if we don't find the open man a lot more often when they double the post in Houston.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
      Houston's 'want to' is strong.

I will be exceedingly frustrated if we don't find the open man a lot more often when they double the post in Houston.
      Echinique was OK at passing out of the double last year. He has been terrible at it thus far this year. Not sure why. Something for him to work on the next couple of weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
        Just six games in and the announcer calling the Houston game is saying Houston will win the league. Not mentioning anyone else in the league. Funny stuff
        probably who I would pick

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
          Just six games in and the announcer calling the Houston game is saying Houston will win the league. Not mentioning anyone else in the league. Funny stuff
          The Houston team that has played in every conference game but 1 is a slightly above average team. They just happened to give double the effort they have in any other game in Wichita

Comment

• I’d pick Houston also, but it was like it was a forgone conclusion to him. To not mention anyone else as having something to say I found a little irritating. Tulsa, Cincinnati and the Shocks might have a say. If I was a betting man my money would be on Houston though.

Comment

• If the shocks don't want Houston to be a forgone conclusion, they need to do something about it. The shocks have played Houston 5 games and they have won 4. And the last game they played in Wichita I did not see it, but it and the first game in Houston the year the shocks enter the league were a total embarrassment. The shocks did not even show up to play those 2 games.

Comment

• Houston has plenty of tough games left. 2 vs Cincy and Memphis, us, Tulsa, @SMU, @Uconn

Comment

• South Florida gettin tore up at Houston, no surprise

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
                    If the shocks don't want Houston to be a forgone conclusion, they need to do something about it. The shocks have played Houston 5 games and they have won 4. And the last game they played in Wichita I did not see it, but it and the first game in Houston the year the shocks enter the league were a total embarrassment. The shocks did not even show up to play those 2 games.
                    kelvin sampson is taking great pleasure in check-mating gregg marshall.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

The Houston team that has played in every conference game but 1 is a slightly above average team. They just happened to give double the effort they have in any other game in Wichita
                      Strongly disagree.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Strongly disagree.
                        Houston is better than slightly above average and they were my pick to win it going in. But I have watched a number of their games, and it is not an exaggeration that they were a different team in the game here, primarily in defensive intensity. But that's good on them and we have to figure out how to get there.

They played like the conference championship depended on it. We didn't respond great to that.

Comment

• The chances of us winning the league right with the schedule we have left is about as likely as a plastic surgeon finding loose skin to work with on Nancy Pelosi’s face.

Focus your energy and vibes on making the tournament folks. That would be a huge success this year.

Comment

• That isn’t how I think with GM as our coach.

Comment

• This seems like a good time to remind SN that there are two players with more than one year in the program (JE and AM). Every other player on the roster is either in their first or second year in the program.

There's going to be some ugly, especially with the schedule coming up. Be prepared for a bit of a bumpy ride.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                                The chances of us winning the league right with the schedule we have left is about as likely as a plastic surgeon finding loose skin to work with on Nancy Pelosi’s face.

Focus your energy and vibes on making the tournament folks. That would be a huge success this year.
                                Maybe or maybe not. Though the team controls their own destiny. They won't win out but if they did, they would at worst tie for first. Of course no one else is going to win out either

Comment

Working...
                                X