No announcement yet.

2019-20 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday night in Houston, conference game...more empty seats than I’ve EVER seen at a game in CKA.
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
      Houston vs UCF currently airing on ESPN2. Houston up 12-10 with just over 14 minutes left in the first half. Announcers just said Houston is the best offensive rebounding team in the country, rebounding 42% of their misses.
      So if Houston misses a free throw it only counts at 0.58 of a turnover, correct?
      Last edited by 1972Shocker; January 5, 2020, 10:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

So if Hoston misses a free throw it only counts at 0.58 of a turnover, correct?
        Depends if it’s the front or back end of a 1 and 1...or if it’s an and one...or if it’s one of two...or...

Comment

• Isn’t Daizon Ingram the kid that Anton Grady ran into and hurt his neck? Plays for UCF now?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
            Isn’t Daizon Ingram the kid that Anton Grady ran into and hurt his neck? Plays for UCF now?
            Wasn’t he the kid who looked like the Indian with the mohawk (apologies to any American or Middle Eastern Indians) in The Last of The Mohicans? I love Indians.

Oh, what a great flick!
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• At some college games you can see a lot of blue hairs in the seats. At Tulsa all you can see on crowd shots is the blue chairs.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Wasn’t he the kid who looked like the Indian with the mohawk (apologies to any American or Middle Eastern Indians) in The Last of The Mohicans? I love Indians.

Oh, what a great flick!
                you must love isiah poor bear chandler then.

Comment

• With just over a minute left in the first half, Tulsa is leading Temple 32-14.

Temple is 1/15 from 3, and 5/18 inside the arc. A little cold shooting .

While I was typing that Temple made a 3. 35-17 at the half.
                  Last edited by Aargh; January 3, 2020, 08:47 PM. Reason: Update

Comment

• Tulsa putting the smackdown on Temple 32-14 with a minute to go before half.

Tough conference start for Temple: @UCF, @Tulsa

Comment

• Houston beats UCF, 78-63.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                        Houston beats UCF, 78-63.
                        Was basically a 5-point game or closer for much of the first 30 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                          Was basically a 5-point game or closer for much of the first 30 minutes.
                          That's what happens when you hit your FTs.

Ok, ok. I'm done. Kumbaya!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                            With just over a minute left in the first half, Tulsa is leading Temple 32-14.

Temple is 1/15 from 3, and 5/18 inside the arc. A little cold shooting .

While I was typing that Temple made a 3. 35-17 at the half.
                            They're probably saving their 3's for when they play us.

Comment

• Tulsa is running a layup line against Temple. Up 22 and it isn't nearly that close. #roadgamesarehard but the domination in this one is surprising to me.

Temple quit in this one a couple minutes into the 2nd half. Not sad they didn't start 2-0 on the road though.

70-44 Tulsa Final
                              Last edited by Cdizzle; January 3, 2020, 09:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                                Tulsa is running a layup line against Temple. Up 22 and it isn't nearly that close. #roadgamesarehard but the domination in this one is surprising to me.
                                There are hundreds of people there to witness that total domination of a pretty good Temple team. Might even be double digits of hundreds.

Comment

Working...
                                X