No announcement yet.

2019-20 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me guess, Kentucky will continue to suck until they catch fire late in the season, squeak into the tournament as like an 11 seed, and get matched up with a talented non-Power 5 top seed and win on a last second shot.

Just a hunch, I have nothing to base this on.
    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

No need to continually grind that axe all the way out in SoCal homie.
        What does my location have to do with this discussion? Not sure I follow your logic, or lack thereof.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

What does my location have to do with this discussion? Not sure I follow your logic, or lack thereof.
          Why are you pooping on me all of a sudden?

Just because you think Reeves is a POS that doesn’t deserve the light of day doesn’t mean we all do.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Why are you pooping on me all of a sudden?

Just because you think Reeves is a POS that doesn’t deserve the light of day doesn’t mean we all do.
            I've got nothing against you. Legitimately don't understand what me being in SoCal has to do with things. We share differing views on the Reaves situation, nothing more.

Comment

• #7 Maryland closing in on double digits in the first half at Seton Hall.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

I've got nothing against you. Legitimately don't understand what me being in SoCal has to do with things. We share differing views on the Reaves situation, nothing more.
                I guess i was just trying to be literal and figurative at the same time in your assumptions on the inside of the whole situation. I have nothing against you either MKR. In fact, I consider you one of my good adversaries.

We can disagree and it appears we finally have lol.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                  #7 Maryland closing in on double digits in the first half at Seton Hall.
                  Such overrated junk. Top 10? lol, please.

Theyll be a 6 seed when it’s all said and done and will bow out in the first round. Sharpie that.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Maryland is way overrated. Dont even know why they ranked so high at the beginning of the season. What had they done to deserve a ranking. They are just like Florida, and a bunch of other pretenders. They impressed me because they scored a total of 48 points. But this is a quality loss to s super good Seton Hall team. I am sure this will get Seton Hall ranked back in the top 15. The Nelson kid for Seton Hall is just SF Brains. Who cares if Maryland scores a 3 point basket with 10 seconds left when your leading by 4. I cant wait for some more Big 10 and Big East basketball.

Comment

I guess i was just trying to be literal and figurative at the same time in your assumptions on the inside of the whole situation. I have nothing against you either MKR. In fact, I consider you one of my good adversaries.

We can disagree and it appears we finally have lol.
                      It's really funny. I mentioned something awhile back about a poster in Denver, and he took it to mean I was attacking people in bigger cities. He must have some sort of issue with living in SoCal.

Comment

• Note that Seton Hall was playing without their 2 leading scorers.

If you want to put asterisks next to wins like @OSU then we should definitely put asterisks next to losses like this.

Also, #ROADGAMESAREHARD

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

FORTY.
                          Is Arizona State elite???

I wonder who we’d have to play to lose at home by FORTY.

FORTY!
                          78-65

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

Is Arizona State elite???

I wonder who we’d have to play to lose at home by FORTY.

FORTY!
                            What a great coaches show that was. He was in fine form.

Comment

• I agree Maryland looks to be overrated again. Getting to be a yearly thing. Turg is starting to show his years, is he 50 yet? Auburn looks super quick, not a Pearl fan but he seems to get the athletes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
                                I agree Maryland looks to be overrated again. Getting to be a yearly thing. Turg is starting to show his years, is he 50 yet? Auburn looks super quick, not a Pearl fan but he seems to get the athletes.
                                I'm not sure anyone questions if Pearl can coach. Or recruit. They might question if he can do the latter within NCAA rules.

Comment

Working...
                                X