No announcement yet.

2019-20 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do my eyes deceive me? Do I see empty lower level seats at the Phog?

Comment

• Temple loses to Missouri. Temple looks small and thin. They were winning and controlling the game but played dunb the final five minutes.

Comment

• Cumberland looked disinterested the whole game

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
          Temple loses to Missouri. Temple looks small and thin. They were winning and controlling the game but played dunb the final five minutes.
          I feel like Rose is like McDuffie. Great second option, but struggles being the focal point of the offense. Will definitely get points but sometimes on questionable shots

Comment

• Not a great day for the American. May get worse if SMU cant beat Georgetown.

Comment

• The AAC is not looking very strong thus far this year. Six of the teams have SOS over 200. I think combined the AAC has what, 5 wins that look respectable? Vandy, Southern Cal, Florida, Ole Miss and NC State. I'm hoping the Shox can give the conference three nice wins in the next two weeks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Pickle View Post
                Not a great day for the American. May get worse if SMU cant beat Georgetown.
                Currently down 22 halfway through the first half... So that likely won't happen

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
                  The AAC is not looking very strong thus far this year. Six of the teams have SOS over 200. I think combined the AAC has what, 5 wins that look respectable? Vandy, Southern Cal, Florida, Ole Miss and NC State. I'm hoping the Shox can give the conference three nice wins in the next two weeks.
                  South Carolina looks respectable on name recognition.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

• Georgetown is pretty darned good. SMU has several weaknesses.

WVU pulled a UNI except couldn't close the deal. Had a chance to take the lead under 20 seconds and missed a 7 footer and what should have been an easy put back.

Comment

• Other Saturday Scores:

Utah 98 - Central Arkansas 67

Wofford 81 - Gardner-Webb 77

VCU 69 - Old Dominion 57

North Dakota State 78 - East Tennessee State - 68

Washington State 63 - New Mexico State 54

Comment

• As of today, these are the 4 easiest schedules in all of college basketball. Tulsa, Tulane, and SMU are the 2nd, 3rd and 4th easiest schedules....

Screenshot_20191208-122841_Chrome.jpg

Comment

• Let them rack up some wins!
                          Livin the dream

Comment

• Looks like Houston is going to take care of South Carolina this afternoon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
                              Looks like Houston is going to take care of South Carolina this afternoon.
                              SC lost by 20 at home

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                                As of today, these are the 4 easiest schedules in all of college basketball. Tulsa, Tulane, and SMU are the 2nd, 3rd and 4th easiest schedules....

Screenshot_20191208-122841_Chrome.jpg
                                According to WarrenNolan.com SOS ratings:

Tulsa is #338

Tulane is #345

SMU is #349

Not as weak as the Forecast Factory ratings but only by a very slim margin. Either way these are crappy schedules.

At least Tulsa and SMU have top 100 net rankings while Tulane has a net ranking of 298.

Comment

Working...
                                X