Tyson Etienne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyson Etienne

Great Sunflower article. I think this guy is going to deserve his own 4-year+ thread

Basketball goes into limbo from late June until the end of October, and not just at the professional level. Basketball in America comes to a halt during that time — or at least that’s what people think. Portland Trail Blazers’ superstar CJ McCollum dribbled up the court in late August. He’s in a Twitter-famous Manhattan...
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Wow -- very impressive. Could Marshall have found his next FVV?

Comment

This quote sounds like VanVleet as a freshman:

“Whatever coach needs me to do, I’ll do it,” Etienne said. “If it’s grabbing the ball and running in transition, I’ll do it. If it’s stepping in and taking nine charges, I’ll do it. If it’s nine threes a game, I’ll do it. It doesn’t matter to me. I want to win.”
      Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
        Great Sunflower article. I think this guy is going to deserve his own 4-year+ thread

https://thesunflower.com/46494/sport...AEQgEBr_vvkozU
        Oh my goodness!!! What a great article on a fine young man. Wishing him and the shocks the best. I loved this qoute. " I may not go to church every Sunday but I have faith"

Comment

That is a fantastic article. Well done Mr. Sunner and the Sunflower!

I had no idea just how many accomplished family members he has. He will succeed no matter what he chooses to do.

Comment

Great article. 3G has found another relentless winner who understands what it takes to improve and be part of a "Play Angry" team. Can't wait to see what this young man develops into.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post

https://thesunflower.com/46494/sport...AEQgEBr_vvkozU
              Agree with you Aargh. A winner and probably a role model. Just hope he stays here 4 years like FVV.
              Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

Given that he is 20 per the article, he won't be here 4 years if he is an NBA caliber player. I would love for him to be here 2 years and than go pursue and achieve his dreams, that will mean he has created a lot of great memories for Shocker fans. I'll enjoy the time we get to watch him play as a Shocker, whatever time that is.

Comment

"The other team doesn't like you. And we don't like the other team..."

How refreshing.

Comment

Someone might want to notify The Athletic that there is a prospect they may want to be recruiting for journalism skills.
                    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Originally posted by Steeleshocker View Post
                      Someone might want to notify The Athletic that there is a prospect they may want to be recruiting for journalism skills.
                      Agree... thought the piece was outstanding.
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by COS Shocker View Post
                        Given that he is 20 per the article, he won't be here 4 years if he is an NBA caliber player. I would love for him to be here 2 years and than go pursue and achieve his dreams, that will mean he has created a lot of great memories for Shocker fans. I'll enjoy the time we get to watch him play as a Shocker, whatever time that is.
                        Eh, he will probably want to stick around for the national championship run.
                        Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Eh, he will probably want to stick around for the national championship run.
                          And for some reason you don't think that is next season?

Comment

What a remarkable young man. Hope he achieves all of his dreams and much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

And for some reason you don't think that is next season?
                              He didn't say WHICH national championship run. He's gonna want to defend his titles

Comment

Working...
                              X