No announcement yet.

2019-20 Coach's Shows with Gregg Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favorite comment from last night was that the offense looked really good in practice Monday.

Comment

I like that coach has faith in Bilau should the need arise.
      Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        My favorite comment from last night was that the offense looked really good in practice Monday.
        So you're saying our defense sucked?

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          My favorite comment from the Week is that we could know Wednesday if Echenique is cleared to return ...

Comment

I'm disappointed that none of my comments are you guys' favorites. Clearly I need to up my game.

Comment

I liked - The ceiling for this team is very high. Completely agree especially once we get Jaime back.

Just imagine the improvement from game 1 to the end of last year. Now imagine guys like Fernandes, Sherfield, Wade, Etienne, and Gordon make a similar leap. They’ve already all had fantastic moments.

Then again maybe we’re already closer to our ceiling because these guys were more ready to play on day 1. Well see. I’m excited about the ramp up in competition in the next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

So you're saying our defense sucked?
                I am not saying that but I suppose that is one possible conclusion one could make. But since 3G seemed to be very happy with the work of the offense in practice and did not qualify that with a comment about the defense so I take it that 3G liked what he saw with the teams offensive work.

And 3G has never been shy about pointing out his teams shortcomings in games or practices if he is not happy about something.
                Last edited by 1972Shocker; November 19, 2019, 02:11 PM.

Comment

RH: THREE THINGS TO WATCH - GARDNER-WEBB

Burton's Improved Shooting Opens Up the Offense. When Marshall watches Burton make three-pointers, he thinks about open spaces in the lane, about defenses forced to cover from sideline to sideline.

The addition of Burton and freshman guard Noah Fernandes (who missed the opener with injury) also gives the Shockers their full complement of primary ball-handlers. Those two, combined with Grant Sherfield and Tyson Etienne, offer many options for running the offense and shooting with two or more on the floor together.

Every November features big-name schools struggling in home games against lower-profile opponents. Wichita State coaches can point to Kentucky's loss to Evansville and an 82-74 win over Utah Valley (not to mention the Texas Southern game).

Gardner-Webb comes ready with several talking points. The Bulldogs (0-3) trailed North Carolina 30-27 at halftime and 58-52 before losing 77-61 on Friday. Last season, Gardner-Webb beat Wake Forest and Georgia Tech and led Virginia 30-16 in the first half of their NCAA Tournament game.

Comment

Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post

I heard that, too, and wondered why they would look at that with a fracture; unless they thought the bone was weak or not healing properly because of inadequate blood flow I'm not sure what they were looking at.
                    Inadequate blood flow...now that's serious right there!

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

That's what she said.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post

that's not a laughing matter

Comment

11/25/19 - No Gregg Marshall Show tonight. Team is on its way to Mexico for some Sun, Fun, Cerveza, and to pick up some Hardware.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                            11/25/19 - No Gregg Marshall Show tonight. Team is on its way to Mexico for some Sun, Fun, Cerveza, and to pick up some Hardware.

Plus the Shocker Women play tonight at 6:30 so chances are they would not have had a show anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post

I heard that they left at 4AM on Sunday morning. My understanding is that they always travel by charter flights. If they are still on their way to Mexico, they must have taken the long way.

Sun and fun:

Frivolity:

Hardware:

Best regards everyone,
                              Napoleon Dynamite

“Napoleon, don’t be jealous ’cause I’ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I’m training to become a cage fighter.”

Comment

Man its going to be interesting to see what coach has to say Monday.

Comment

Working...
                                X