shockervision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
    So on a quick read of the Tricaster stuff, does that mean that the quality of the SV stream should be infinitely increased? I saw that they mentioned HD on the Tricaster site. That would be great.
    HD content depends on have HD camera equipment, which I don't believe WSU has. However, it would appear that Tricaster would be capable of handling HD if the cameras were ever upgraded (depending upon which version of Tricaster WSU purchased I suppose).

Hopefully this is a step in the right direction. I'd like to hear how things go from those of you that subscribe to Shockervision.
    "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
      HD content depends on have HD camera equipment, which I don't believe WSU has. However, it would appear that Tricaster would be capable of handling HD if the cameras were ever upgraded (depending upon which version of Tricaster WSU purchased I suppose).

Hopefully this is a step in the right direction. I'd like to hear how things go from those of you that subscribe to Shockervision.
      They could borrow some of the new Android smart phones which record video in HD.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        They could borrow some of the new Android smart phones which record video in 3D.
        Fixed!!

Comment

Hahah, mobile phones are making the SD broadcast of Shockervision look reeeeally bad! Technology!!

Hope that Tricaster saves the day for y'all. Let us know how it works!
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
            Hahah, mobile phones are making the SD broadcast of Shockervision look reeeeally bad! Technology!!

Hope that Tricaster saves the day for y'all. Let us know how it works!
            Technically the technology is there for someone to be recording with their phone at a game, and be uploading the video to justin.tv and everyone could tune into it. TECHNICALLY.

Is that feasible? No.

But I think it kind of shows the level of product that ShockerVision really is. It's a pretty backward technology based on what other people are doing, especially in the gaming world. I know of people who broadcast live feeds of gaming over Justin.TV and will have hundreds of viewers with no viewing problem, and it's in full hd.
            ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Sound like the same guy who runs Indiana States pay-per-view

5:04 pm [Comment From goisugoisu: ]
              is anyone else having trouble with Sycamore vision continually buffering???

Friday November 11, 2011 5:04 goisu
              5:04 pm GoSycamores.com: I will look into it for you the next break in action.

Comment From goisu
              goisu: ]

Comment From goisu
              goisu: ] please please try to get them to get sycamore vision fixed
              during half time, this is very aggravating given we paid $85 for this. thanks!

5:12 pm any luck with this repeated buffering issue? It's frustrating to
              try to watch.

6:00 pm [Comment From Guest
              Guest: ]
              Any chance that the video and audio feeds will be up and running
              in the second half?
              Last edited by WuShock Reaper; November 11, 2011, 05:03 PM.

Comment

This is all you need to know....AD Sexton.
                "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                  This is all you need to know....AD Sexton.
                  There may be plenty of issues that can be blamed on Sexton, but he can only share the blame on this one. The product was already sub-par before Schaus left and I know he fielded many complaints about it without getting anything fixed. Sexton has not done enough to fix it either, but your statement, in this case, is not at all fair.

I am really hopeful the new technology makes a big improvement. I will look forward to hearing from those of you who still subscribe. If it is truly better, I'll probably sign back up.

Comment

Originally posted by McShocker View Post
                    There may be plenty of issues that can be blamed on Sexton, but he can only share the blame on this one. The product was already sub-par before Schaus left and I know he fielded many complaints about it without getting anything fixed. Sexton has not done enough to fix it either, but your statement, in this case, is not at all fair.

I am really hopeful the new technology makes a big improvement. I will look forward to hearing from those of you who still subscribe. If it is truly better, I'll probably sign back up.
                    After three years, where does the buck stop? In committee?

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                      So on a quick read of the Tricaster stuff, does that mean that the quality of the SV stream should be infinitely increased? I saw that they mentioned HD on the Tricaster site. That would be great.
                      Now if we could only get COX 22 to upgrade their 1950s equipment.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
                        After three years, where does the buck stop? In committee?
                        No doubt it should have been fixed in the last 3 years. In fact, it should have been fixed before he ever took over. That was my point. I don't have a problem with the criticism of Sexton, but I do have a problem with some who think Schaus is above it.

Comment

Originally posted by McShocker View Post
                          No doubt it should have been fixed in the last 3 years. In fact, it should have been fixed before he ever took over. That was my point. I don't have a problem with the criticism of Sexton, but I do have a problem with some who think Schaus is above it.
                          +1

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Did ShockerVision work for the UAB game or was it not available?

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                              Worked like as charm for me, except for the missing audio feed.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                                I had audio, but not video.

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Working...
                                X