shockervision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mattdalt View Post
    Worked like as charm for me, except for the missing audio feed.
    Originally posted by Ricardo del Rio View Post
    I had audio, but not video.
    You two should get together. :)
    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Howdy folks UNLV fan here I was looking at the shockervision schedule and did not see the UNLV vs WSU game on it anyone know if it will be streamed. Thanks...

Comment

Originally posted by Godzoox View Post
        Howdy folks UNLV fan here I was looking at the shockervision schedule and did not see the UNLV vs WSU game on it anyone know if it will be streamed. Thanks...
        The answer to your question = uncertainty*unknown raised to the power of infinity.

No, this is not a smart @ss answer. Anyone's guess is not any better than anyone else's guess.

I advise to keep checking back and don't invest too much money.
        "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

Originally posted by Godzoox View Post
          I've been told it will not be available because it is on Kansas 22. This obviously doesn't help the out of state viewers.

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose View Post
            I've been told it will not be available because it is on Kansas 22. This obviously doesn't help the out of state viewers.
            That's pretty damn lame and makes no sense at all whatsoever. I'm also pretty sure there have been numerous games in the past that have been both on Kansas 22 and shockervision at the same time.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

this is the first home game i can recall that wasn't shown on shockervision. Dumb idea, whosever it was.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                That's pretty damn lame and makes no sense at all whatsoever. I'm also pretty sure there have been numerous games in the past that have been both on Kansas 22 and shockervision at the same time.
                Agreed! I responded with: "Is there an option for out of state viewers?"

No reply yet.

Comment

They posted on the Wichita State facebook page that it would be broadcast on radio, and shockerradio.com as well as ShockerVision and didn't mention anything about Kansas22. So I'm not sure who is right, and who is wrong about this.

Here is the fb post about it.
                  ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
                    They posted on the Wichita State facebook page that it would be broadcast on radio, and shockerradio.com as well as ShockerVision and didn't mention anything about Kansas22. So I'm not sure who is right, and who is wrong about this.

Here is the fb post about it.
                    They are talking about the UNLV game on Sunday and you are talking about the Fullerton state game tonight.

Comment

Wish someone would stream Cox 22 on justintv.tv... for us non-Cox folks. :)

Comment

This game will be streamed on Shockervision
                        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

someone on the UNLV board said it will be shown on www.Cox96.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                            someone on the UNLV board said it will be shown on www.Cox96.com
                            Correction, it's www.cox96.net (not .com). I see they have "Live TV" but I wonder if the UNLV folks know for sure if it will be streamed over the net or only carried on cable.

Comment

will it work today?

Comment

Or is it ESPN3 only?

Comment

Working...
                                X