No announcement yet.

2020-21 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need someone who is going to be consistently Q1. I like Texas Tech.

Comment

Playing OSU should be a solid game. Top 10 recruiting class plus the #3 overall player. They are losing quite a few seniors though.

Comment

It appears Western Kentucky has been added to the home schedule for next year. It's a one-time buy game with $90k-$95k going to the Hilltoppers.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
          It appears Western Kentucky has been added to the home schedule for next year. It's a one-time buy game with $90k-$95k going to one of Stansbury's next recruits.

FTFY

Comment

It appears Western Kentucky has been added to the home schedule for next year. It's a one-time buy game with $90k-$95k going to the Hilltoppers.

Great buy game. Wonder if this will be at IBA?

Question is will Bassey come back to college after being hurt most of the year? Other than that, they return four of their current six rotation pieces, plus will add Lipscomb transfer Kenny Cooper at point guard. Should be a top 75 team, and that's being conservative.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post

Great buy game. Wonder if this will be at IBA?

Question is will Bassey come back to college after being hurt most of the year? Other than that, they return four of their current six rotation pieces, plus will add Lipscomb transfer Kenny Cooper at point guard. Should be a top 75 team, and that's being conservative.
              A good buy game but would be a disappointing IBA opponent.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I believe the last time I saw THIS game, it was a midnight tip at the Chuck on the first night of the season several years back....

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post

I believe the last time I saw THIS game, it was a midnight tip at the Chuck on the first night of the season several years back....
                  That was a fun game, Great atmosphere!

Comment

https://www.cowboysrideforfree.com/b...forces-classic

By Phillip_Slavin
                    Apr 1, 2020, 11:13am CDT

OSU is reporting:

"OSU is also scheduled to continue their four-game series with Wichita State on Dec. 12 at Intrust Bank Arena in Wichita, Kansas."

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                        That would be surprising but yet not that surprising. I wonder what it would take for WSU to jump into that pool. After all, without the basketball auction/golf tournament, the program loses the opportunity to make about $250,000.

What's funny for me is seeing the responses to Rothstein's tweet. Granted, Twitter's collective IQ isn't high, but there are people who legit don't understand what this tweet means. C'mon people! It's not that complicated.
                        78-65

Comment

Creighton at Kansas next year Bleast v B12 matchup.

Looking forward to the comments.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Surely that one will have to end in a tie because both teams are entitled to win.
                            "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

I hope that John Higgins and Ed Hightower are both assigned to this game and that they foul out everyone and give double-technicals to both Wookie and Rug Boy just for good measure, thus ending the game in a double-forfeit.
                              78-65

Comment

Sounds like all there needs to be is a Red Turd thrown in and you have a new odd BBQ item similar to a Turduckin. JayJayTurd
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X