No announcement yet.

Fred VanVleet (2012-16) "Future" Shocker Sports Hall of Famer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get the comparison. Two short point guards that are of little flash but know how to win. Graduates of Gonzaga and Wichita State no less.

Comment

Funny you mention Freddie vs Stockton...
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.
      78-65

Comment

Fred not shooting as well today, but leading the team with 24 pts 8 asst (4 boards) with 9 to go in a close game.

Had 10 in a row for the Raptors in the 3rd.

Comment

Finished with 24 points, 10 assists, 4 rebounds. Averaging 27 points and 10.5 assists through the first two playoff games.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
            Funny you mention Freddie vs Stockton...

Comment

HELLO!!!!!! Am I in the Twlight Zone???

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                HELLO!!!!!! Am I in the Twlight Zone???
                Nah, pretty sure I said long ago he'd get a triple double soon enough!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockAzs View Post

Nah, pretty sure I said long ago he'd get a triple double soon enough!
                  Sorry, it had nothing to do with Fred or this thread, but I figured posters would look at this thread. Last evening, I couldn't get on SN as it looked from my end as being down. This morning I was able to get on, but found that no one had posted anything. I don't think I've ever seen SN where no one had posted for 12+ hours and there were no new threads to read. So I made a post in the in the Technical thread asking if anyone was here? Then I posted here as well. WstateU finally answered my post and it was just the 2 of us for a short while, thus...the Twilight Zone.

Comment

Sorry, it had nothing to do with Fred or this thread, but I figured posters would look at this thread. Last evening, I couldn't get on SN as it looked from my end as being down. This morning I was able to get on, but found that no one had posted anything. I don't think I've ever seen SN where no one had posted for 12+ hours and there were no new threads to read. So I made a post in the in the Technical thread asking if anyone was here? Then I posted here as well. WstateU finally answered my post and it was just the 2 of us for a short while, thus...the Twilight Zone.
                    Even in the -ahem- political lounge?

Comment

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Even in the -ahem- political lounge?

Yes.

Even you hadn't posted there.

Comment

We weren't down (tgat I am aware of) and had posts in that timeframe I believe. Maybe you had a network or caching issue?
                        Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Yes.

Even you hadn't posted there.
                          I'm heading back over there now, and I'm bringing my goggles (and galoshes) and a respirator with me.

Wish me luck...
                          Last edited by ShockingButTrue; August 21, 2020, 05:01 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                              Daaaaayum!
                              Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

NBA Free Agency Report: Fred VanVleet To Get A Lot Of Suitors With Strong Play In The Bubble - Sport One

Paul James R. Tamayo
                                23 Aug 2020

https://sport.one/nba-free-agency-re...in-the-bubble/

"
                                The Toronto Raptors managed to maintain their status as one of the title contenders this season despite losing Kawhi Leonard and Danny Green in free agency. One of the main reasons why the Raptors are staying relevant in the title race is the excellent showing of Fred VanVleet....

And because of his impressive play this season, the former Wichita State standout is expected to get a big payday in free agency. According to Brian Windhorst of ESPN, the four-year, $85 million contract signed by Malcolm Brogdon with the Indiana Pacers year would be the market for VanVleet. Windhorst believes that the sharp-shooting guard will have plenty of suitors in free agency...."

Comment

Working...
                                X