• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait for the day Fred gets his # retired in the rafters

Comment

Originally posted by Ronbaker31 View Post
      Can't wait for the day Fred gets his # retired in the rafters
      Amen to this!!

Queue the Shoctacles rant in 3...2...1...

Comment

Raptors’ Fred VanVleet Ensuring Himself A Huge Deal In NBA Free Agency

https://www.forbes.com/sites/shlomos.../#6e638a122c39
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I could see Fred sticking with Toronto so long as they pay him appropriately. I don’t see him as a guy who’ll simply go to the highest bidder. Certainly, he’ll do what’s best for his family and would jump for a significantly higher offer, but I don’t think he’d jump over a couple million extra. If Toronto offers something competitive, he’ll re-sign and call it a day.

That is my humble, uninformed guess anyway.
          78-65

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
              YES!!! Love this idea!

Comment

Comment

Fred VanVleet has hit the ground running in Orlando, recording two double-doubles and a 36-point explosion. Equally as impressive as his offensive production has been FVV's defence. Scott Rafferty looks at one possession in which VanVleet's pesky defence was on full display.

Comment

Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                    I could see Fred sticking with Toronto so long as they pay him appropriately. I don’t see him as a guy who’ll simply go to the highest bidder. Certainly, he’ll do what’s best for his family and would jump for a significantly higher offer, but I don’t think he’d jump over a couple million extra. If Toronto offers something competitive, he’ll re-sign and call it a day.

That is my humble, uninformed guess anyway.
                    He's set up well for success in Toronto. Besides knowing the system works for him, Lowry's career will likely be starting to tail off a bit, and Fred can step up (even more than he already has) to be the prime PG for them.

Comment

Guys, Fred's got this! The NBA is at his fingertips. Fred has got the entire NBA EXACTLY where HE wants em. He's a genius, I'm telling you. From marketing his brand, to ultimately being a coach if he wants, nothing really stops this man.

I am not one bit surprised their success has gone up accordingly.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockAzs View Post
                        Guys, Fred's got this! The NBA is at his fingertips. Fred has got the entire NBA EXACTLY where HE wants em. He's a genius, I'm telling you. From marketing his brand, to ultimately being a coach if he wants, nothing really stops this man.

I am not one bit surprised their success has gone up accordingly.
                        Good points. I believe Fred will sign a huge contract and will end up staying in Toronto (they simply can't afford to lose him and will come close to matching any offer), however I believe he could immediately turn the Knicks (and any other team) into a winner. Yes, he's that good and has that special 'knack' of making everyone around him better... he instills confidence in other players, he's a coach on the floor and a true leader. If it wasn't for Fred and Landry, I wouldn't be watching much NBA basketball. Fred is much watch tv and "poetry in motion".

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Good points. I believe Fred will sign a huge contract and will end up staying in Toronto (they simply can't afford to lose him and will come close to matching any offer), however I believe he could immediately turn the Knicks (and any other team) into a winner. Yes, he's that good and has that special 'knack' of making everyone around him better... he instills confidence in other players, he's a coach on the floor and a true leader. If it wasn't for Fred and Landry, I wouldn't be watching much NBA basketball. Fred is much watch tv and "poetry in motion".

I agree but please not the Knicks!! If anything / anyone could de-rail FVV it would be the Knicks. They can screw up a cup of coffee. I think he is smart though and I don't think he would go to the Knicks purely for money. He would know better.

Comment

Fred came back to earth a little last night. He again led the team with 13, 4, 4, but the Celtics clamped down on him and the Raptors from the get-go. They played their worst game of the year and lost by 22 (it wasn’t that close). Celtics came out firing on all cylinders and the Raptors came out flat... it was difficult to watch. $hit happens.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                              Fred came back to earth a little last night. He again led the team with 13, 4, 4, but the Celtics clamped down on him and the Raptors from the get-go. They played their worst game of the year and lost by 22 (it wasn’t that close). Celtics came out firing on all cylinders and the Raptors came out flat... it was difficult to watch. $hit happens.
                              It didn't help that nobody on the Raptors wanted to play D except for Fred!

Comment

I just want to see any and all sequences where Fred locks Kemba Walker DOWN.

Comment

Working...
                                X