X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh hell no!
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

These will probably be treated like most other programs. Only worn on special occasions. The definition of "special" is yours to interpret.

We wont see these more than 3 or 4 times this year. Which raises the question "why not wear the yellow" instead. Hey I agree however, Nike does a pretty decent job with these in the past. I dont mind it on the rare occasion.

With that said I know Kentucky (Jordan brand/Nike) and South Carolina (Under Armour) have added gray alts this year.

Comment

Yeah as far as I knew Nike only bestowed this on a select few teams based on their accomplishments on the court?
        I could be wrong, and I do LOVE the yellows, but I will welcome this.

Comment

Nike should make a specially lightly gold tinted version of the greys just for WSU!
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

So you guys will now have the same color jerseys as Kansas St? Wow, I never thought I would see that day....

Comment

There has been a photo loaded onto facebook of the team in their white uniforms (although for some reason Ede is in a slightly different uni from everyone else).

"Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                Nike should make a specially lightly gold tinted version of the greys just for WSU!
                If we had "Ducks" as a mascot Nike would weave actual gold into our uniforms.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                  If we had "Ducks" as a mascot Nike would weave actual gold into our uniforms.
                  Haha, yes and give us a floor that it looks like the entire front row spewed on.
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                    There has been a photo loaded onto facebook of the team in their white uniforms (although for some reason Ede is in a slightly different uni from everyone else).

Baker has the same style as Ede as well.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Good catch @SubGod22:.
                      "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

I'm betting that's the team photo to be used for the Puerto Rico tournament and they didn't have the new unis in yet.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                          I'm betting that's the team photo to be used for the Puerto Rico tournament and they didn't have the new unis in yet.
                          You may be right. The one's most are wearing look like they are last year's.

Ede and Ron may be wearing samples of what this year's will look like, especially since they have the Jumpman logo.

Comment

I didn't even notice the Jumpman logo. Good eye @The Mad Hatter:
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                              I didn't even notice the Jumpman logo. Good eye @The Mad Hatter:
                              @SubGod22: & @The Mad Hatter: =

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                                You may be right. The one's most are wearing look like they are last year's.

Ede and Ron may be wearing samples of what this year's will look like, especially since they have the Jumpman logo.
                                Perhaps those are the redshirt jerseys.

J/k
                                You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

Working...
                                X