X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seth Davis is a total piece of sh!t

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

I have no idea who Ducwhatever is, or what conference their from, but they just lost to 8-4 So Miss for fooks sake.
      They lost to UAB.... Which Seth missed.. he just put out an updated ballot with WSU at 25...

I don't get Liberty being ranked. Yes they are undefeated but their best win is 64 Akron.... We have three wins better than their best game

Comment

• Screw those guys. Keep winning Shocks.

Go Shocks!
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

They lost to UAB.... Which Seth missed.. he just put out an updated ballot with WSU at 25...

I don't get Liberty being ranked. Yes they are undefeated but their best win is 64 Akron.... We have three wins better than their best game

I'll still stick with Pins assessment.

Comment

Was waiting for food at Chi-POTE-lay, so posted in a hurry. My bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

I'll still stick with Pins assessment.
                I agree with him too lol

Comment

• Was it that hard Seth? Geez.
                  FINAL FOURS:
                  1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
                  1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
                  Number of Times Ranked: 157
                  Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
                  Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
                  Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
                  #3 - Dec. 2017
                  #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
                  #2 ~ March 2014
                  Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• What's that Col he has at 21?

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

And how much Cronin knew about certain players, level of players coming in, and what this year might be like. Last chanceto get a big paying gig.
                      I heard he actually is paid less if you consider coast of living in LA and income taxes. Probably got tired of the fan base complaining about not advancing past the 1st weekend of the big dance.

Comment

• if only these poor voters looked at the technicals, you would see that Duquesne is no better than #85.

Comment

Two of Liberty's 12 wins are against non-D1 teams and they own a 212 SOS compared to our 78. Seth needs a foam brick thrown at his dome.

Comment

• This is the same Seth Davis that has dogged the shocks in the past. The same Seth Davis that said the shockers should not be in the tournament the year Fred and Ron were seniors. Honestly guys, what do you all expect? There are several people in the national media and in this state mainly in the North East part that just dont like WSU and do everything they can to put down their accomplishments or minimize their success.

Because I have seen this for so many years, it is why I show no mercy and take no prisoners when dealing with these people. Some times you have to crush them and tell them to STFU. Go Shocks.

Comment

I prefer to not call out ranking an undefeated team. I remember all the crap we had to put up with in 2013-2014. Being undefeated is hard.
                              You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• Seth Davis has admitted a few times his political bias sometimes gets in the way of a team that plays in Charles Koch arena.

Comment

Working...
                                X