2019-20 National Rankings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
    I'm not one that gets giddy over being ranked or polls. I'm one that just wants us to play angry EVERY game, dominate the
    boards, and eliminate sloppy play as much as possible. I want all of our players to improve in all facets of the game. Don't
    take any opponent lightly.
    You really think those that get "giddy" about the extra national exposure the top 25 find dont care about all the play angry stuff that makes Shocker Basketball, SHOCKER BASKETBALL??

Come on man.

Now when the nation pulls up the top 25 scores on ESPN, there are the Shox for the world to see. Pretty exciting stuff for the program, and presumably for old stick-in-mud's like you.

Really proud of our guys!!
    Last edited by wichshock65; December 30, 2019, 11:32 AM.

Comment

• 24th in AP.

Find the 2023-24 NCAAM rankings on ESPN, including the Coaches and AP poll for the top 25 NCAAM teams.

Shocker fan since December 28th, 2005!

Comment

• wichsh0ck65 - you make good points. it's what the team / fans aspire to be including this fan. thanks for setting me straight

Comment

• Despite being off last week, Gonzaga remains the No. 1 team in the AP poll, garnering 63 of 65 first-place votes to remain ahead of No. 2 Duke and No. 3 Kansas.

"A light holiday schedule led to a rare quiet week atop The Associated Press men's college basketball poll....

MOVING IN/OUT
          Wichita State was the only team to move into the poll this week, debuting at No. 24. The Shockers, who beat Abilene Christian 84-66 on Sunday, are ranked for the first time since climbing to No. 3 in 2017-18.

Washington dropped out of the AP Top 25 from No. 21 following a 75-71 loss to Houston in the Diamond Head Classic title game in Honolulu on Christmas Day."

Thank you Houston for the Christmas gift from Hawaii!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
            wichsh0ck65 - you make good points. it's what the team / fans aspire to be including this fan. thanks for setting me straight
            It's all good.

GO Shocks!!

Comment

• https://www.usatoday.com/sports/ncaa.../coaches-poll/

#23, up two spots in the Coaches Poll...

Comment

• Comment

• I love that we jumped Arizona in both polls even though they didn't lose this week ...

Comment

• Hey AP. Missed ya. Good to be back where we belong together.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I'm surprised St. John's is only getting 3 votes. They have an 11-2 record with wins over Arizona and West Virginia.

Comment

• Wichita State starts the week (12/30/19) at:

NET = 10 https://www.ncaa.com/rankings/basket...l-net-rankings

RPI = 20 http://www.warrennolan.com/basketball/2020/rpi-live

AP = 24 https://apnews.com/APTop25CollegeBasketballPoll

CP = 23 https://www.usatoday.com/sports/ncaab/polls/ap-poll/

Comment

• Originally posted by Shox The Revenant View Post
                          I'm surprised St. John's is only getting 3 votes. They have an 11-2 record with wins over Arizona and West Virginia.
                          Because like most of the Big East, they’re all fluff.

And upon further inspection, they’ve lost to an America East team at home.

Losses count too.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Back where we belong, we had to earn it. Not like a lot of teams. Some think it’s a year early, but I’m glad it’s not

Comment

• Originally posted by Blackmag View Post
                              Back where we belong, we had to earn it. Not like a lot of teams. Some think it’s a year early, but I’m glad it’s not
                              Let 'em keep thinking "it's a year early"... they won't know what hit them.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I bet I am not the only one to first scroll the page looking for WStateU's GIFs before actually reading the posts! If the page has his GIF...its probably worth reading!
                                Last edited by Wooglin; December 30, 2019, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X