2019-20 Bracketology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T.VuOP View Post

They are smart people who know very well about this pandemic. However, I think they still take risk if they let students come to the classroom.
    A number of them are having all classes done remotely following spring break and are recommending that the students leave campus and return home.
    You miss 100% of the shots you don't take....

.....but, statistically speaking, you miss 99% of the shots you do take.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
      DeVante Adams on hygiene and coronavirus.

"Wash your hands, Wash your butt, man."
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Posted this in the other thread, but this could have implications for potential bid thieves if other conferences cancel tournaments.

Main opportunities for bid thieves or for teams to play themselves into (or out of) the tournament:
        A-10: Richmond, Rhode Island
        AAC: Memphis, UConn
        ACC: NC State
        Big 12: Texas, Texas Tech
        Big East: Providence, Xavier
        Big Ten: Purdue, Indiana
        Pac 12: UCLA, Stanford, Arizona State
        SEC: Mississippi State, Tennessee, Arkansas

Basically, we need to root against all of these teams. If two of them play each other, we need to root for the team that wins to lose its next game.

I do believe it's best for us to play Tulane, because it would be more likely to give us a shot at Cincy.
        Providence is a lock to make it they are not a bid thief in any way.

To me a bid thief is a team that can only get in by winning their tournament this list is full of bubble teams where 1 to 2 wins then a loss gets them an at large bid which means not a bid thief.

2014 RTS Fantasy Championship National Champion $200,000 (2460 teams)
        2012 NFFC Online National Champion $100,000 (1872 teams)
        2014 DFWC National Champion $9,250 (288 teams)
        2015 RTS Fantasy Championship 2nd Place $25,000 (3120 teams)

2015 NCAA Bracketology (351 pts more than all 136 at the bracket matrix)

Kentucky Wildcats National Champions 2012 1998 1996 1978 1958 1951 1949 1948
        The Ohio State Buckeyes National Champions 2014 2002 1970 1968 1961 1957 1954 1942

Comment

• Originally posted by Steeleshocker View Post

A number of them are having all classes done remotely following spring break and are recommending that the students leave campus and return home.
          To where I’m sure all of them will sit in their homes for the next month.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post

Did you see that Mike DeWine.. I sorry he doesn't look like someone, I would care to take advise or orders from.
            Top,
            Yea, that's him. And we're stuck with that moron for 3 more years.
            He is the consummate overreacting political tard who actually thinks this is a common sense move in the best interest of the general public.

I suppose he feels he is employing the Groundhog Policy.
            Not sure what that is...?
            Let me educate.
            Dumbass Mikey thinks we should all stay indoors , keep the blinds closed and eat a steady diet of tuna fish and peanut butter/jelly sandwiches for six weeks.
            Then... after 6 weeks, we open the door, stick our head outside, sniff to see if we smell Coronavirus.
            If we do, shut the door and close the blinds again for another six weeks.

And some people actually believe we should let the government take over all aspects of our daily life.

That is all.

Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• Originally posted by Steeleshocker View Post

Covid-19 is going to throw a big turd in the 'Spring Break' punch bowl... yikes!

You're cancelling Spring Break? What??

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post

Top,
                  Yea, that's him. And we're stuck with that moron for 3 more years.
                  He is the consummate overreacting political tard who actually thinks this is a common sense move in the best interest of the general public.

I suppose he feels he is employing the Groundhog Policy.
                  Not sure what that is...?
                  Let me educate.
                  Dumbass Mikey thinks we should all stay indoors , keep the blinds closed and eat a steady diet of tuna fish and peanut butter/jelly sandwiches for six weeks.
                  Then... after 6 weeks, we open the door, stick our head outside, sniff to see if we smell Coronavirus.
                  If we do, shut the door and close the blinds again for another six weeks.

And some people actually believe we should let the government take over all aspects of our daily life.

That is all.

Comment

• It's official

Comment

• AAC will soon follow won’t they?

Comment

• Well, I guess being on the bubble isn't so bad after all......
                        The Assman

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Good thing Wichita wasn't a site this year

Comment

• Can't decide if there will be less upsets or more upsets than usual.

Usually, the impartial crowd always roots on the underdog, which helps them. However, the big dogs, more often than not, have the most fans in attendance, which helps them.

I know one thing, i bet there will be A LOT of weird games. I am almost willing to bet a lot of these kids have never played in front of ZERO crowd.
                              The Assman

Comment

• They are going to have to find a way to mute some coaches

Comment

Working...
                                X