• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DePaul with the W! X is popped.

Comment

• Hell of a finish there by DePaul

Comment

• Dont get too excited. Big East has been treated like a Power 5. Any loss is a good loss.

Comment

• Colorado lost there 5th straight, all to teams that shouldn't make NCAA tourney last night to Wash St. They should fall off the bubble but I assume will still be protected.

Comment

• And I believe all this talk has now become irrelevant. I hate to say it, but we all know what is coming.

Comment

• The people arguing about bracketology is like the band playing on the Titanic.

Comment

• Duke has suspended all athletics for the foreseeable future. I think we all know what this means in regards to if there will be a tournament next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerGirl View Post
                  The people arguing about bracketology is like the band playing on the Titanic.
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Gentleman, it’s been a pleasure discussing this with you.
                    The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by SkoShox View Post
                      Duke has suspended all athletics for the foreseeable future. I think we all know what this means in regards to if there will be a tournament next week.
                      It means a spot just opened up!!

Jk it's done

Comment

• KU just announced as well. WOW

Comment

• Submitting my bracket for the bracket challenge
                          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• You can't stop what's coming. It ain't all waiting on you. That's vanity.

Comment

• Talk about this thing looking better for WSU! We'll be a 6 seed by Sunday.
                              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

That’s easy for you to say, you’re a girl, you get a seat on the life boat.

Comment

Working...
                                X