2019-20 Bracketology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T.VuOP View Post
    UConn or Tulane doesn't matter. They play on Thursday. If we can't beat them, how can we beat Cincy?
    I actually think UConn is the better team. Cincy was just extremely lucky this year

Comment

• I'd rather play UConn. Beating Tulane and losing to Cinci is going to leave us very bubbly and likely out. 2-6 q1 and 7-3 q2 is not a resounding in resume. At least facing UConn we get to tack on another q2 win and there's a conversation. And I have no idea what Tulsa moving to top 75 would do for perception, another q2 is nice... But a semis loss with Tulsa bumping in q1 means 2-7 q1. That's not inspiring.

Comment

• So if we end up getting stuck in Dayton.. this is an interesting development.

That's the governor of Ohio

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
          So if we end up getting stuck in Dayton.. this is an interesting development.

Let's just hope Erik's dad can make the trip...

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post

Let's just hope Erik's dad can make the trip...
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

So if we end up getting stuck in Dayton.. this is an interesting development.

Who wants to tell Lynn that she can't go to that potential game?

1-2-3 NOT IT!
              78-65

Comment

• I think there would need to be a vast increase in cases popping up by next week in order for the NCAA tourney to be played with zero fans.

"When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

1-2-3 NOT IT!
                  Not I...

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post

1-2-3 NOT IT!
                    Lynn will be happy to tell anyone that she is essential personnel.
                    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

I actually think UConn is the better team. Cincy was just extremely lucky this year
                      uconn beat houston (77-71) just five days ago. i wouldn't be surprised at all if they won the aac tournament. i'd rather see the shockers play cincinatti.

oh, well. we shall see.

Comment

• Originally posted by another shocker View Post

uconn beat houston (77-71) just five days ago. i wouldn't be surprised at all if they won the aac tournament. i'd rather see the shockers play cincinatti.

oh, well. we shall see.
                        Yep. I do not like that matchup.

Comment

• Well then if Dayton doesn't want to host, I know a place....

Comment

• Also caught this little number..... TBT final rounds coming to University of Dayton Arena in August

Feb 18, 2020 - The University of Dayton Arena will be hosting a basketball tournament in August. DAYTON — The University of Dayton Arena will host the finals of this summer's The Basketball Tournament, a $2 million winner-take-all contest, the university announced Tuesday.

Even Colonel Klink agrees that our little camp here in Wichita, KS is centrally located. And we did set all kind of attendance records.

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
                              Also caught this little number..... TBT final rounds coming to University of Dayton Arena in August

Feb 18, 2020 - The University of Dayton Arena will be hosting a basketball tournament in August. DAYTON — The University of Dayton Arena will host the finals of this summer's The Basketball Tournament, a $2 million winner-take-all contest, the university announced Tuesday.

Even Colonel Klink agrees that our little camp here in Wichita, KS is centrally located. And we did set all kind of attendance records.

Where is #1?

Comment

• I’d be lying if I wouldn’t love to see us be the team to end the Huskies time in the American.

Comment

Working...
                                X