2019-20 Bracketology

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

No surprise. Every time we spank a Big 12 team, they turn out to be crappy.
    Once we "spank" the "crap" out of them, they fall to pieces...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

I haven't had a chance to see them much yet, but this is a real poor take from a WSU fan, IMO. They are 15-0, have 4 road wins, 3 neutral wins, 5 Q1 wins, 1 Q2 win and are generally blowing teams out. Maybe they will come back down to Earth, but you can't do much more than they have to prove it. If anything they are underrated by most of the pundits.

Erbody always want to throw shade that some undefeated team can't be THAT good. Better than being THAT good and losing games.
      They need some good losses to be seriously considered a 1 seed. Unfortunately, they'll lose at Utah State or Wyoming and be dropped to a 12 seed...against our 5 most likely.
      Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post

Maybe it's a makeup call for several of his previous predictions all rolled into one. I think WSU is pretty good now and has a chance to be REALLY good this year, but I'll still be pleasantly surprised if they end up with a #2 seed. The American has some pitfalls to be navigated, starting the next couple of weeks.
        I think Palm was kind of right in his past projections - he wasn't projecting where he thought teams should be seeded, but where he thought the NCAA would seed. And given that WSU got a play-in game in 2016 and a #10 seed in 2017 with a 30-win team, he wasn't really far off. That was WSU fans' frustration - that the NCAA selection process wasn't appropriately rewarding strong WSU teams, beyond just RPI which is schedule driven.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

No surprise. Every time we spank a Big 12 team, they turn out to be crappy.
          Makes you wonder how many Big 12 teams are crappy to begin with.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingWheat View Post

Things that make you go "Hmmmmm"

Comment

• Originally posted by FlyingWheat View Post

Some of us don't wonder. We know.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post
                This looks like a Jedi mind trick to me. Get the shockers thinking big head that they are a number 2 seed setting us up for a loss to Memphis. Then the rest of the clown media can go back to the same old song and dance by saying " See the shockers haven't beat anybody good" Sorry I am just not buying what Jerry P is selling. But you guys go ahead.
                These aren't the protected seeds you're looking for...….

Comment

This looks like a Jedi mind trick to me. Get the shockers thinking big head that they are a number 2 seed setting us up for a loss to Memphis. Then the rest of the clown media can go back to the same old song and dance by saying " See the shockers haven't beat anybody good" Sorry I am just not buying what Jerry P is selling. But you guys go ahead.
                  Except we are gonna pound Mrmphis.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Yes, Jerry Palm is purposely playing a mind trick because he hates the Shockers and wants to build us up before tearing us down.

"In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post

I think Palm was kind of right in his past projections - he wasn't projecting where he thought teams should be seeded, but where he thought the NCAA would seed. And given that WSU got a play-in game in 2016 and a #10 seed in 2017 with a 30-win team, he wasn't really far off. That was WSU fans' frustration - that the NCAA selection process wasn't appropriately rewarding strong WSU teams, beyond just RPI which is schedule driven.
                      I was saying this before, it is not his fault on how the NCAA (used to) handled RPI, it was his job to take his best guess at what the NCAA was gonna do, and overall for us, he has proved to not be far off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Yes, Jerry Palm is purposely playing a mind trick because he hates the Shockers and wants to build us up before tearing us down.

Sounds like you doubt that J Palm is full of sht. But I know that he is. His track record proves he has an unspoken double standard for selecting teams in the tournament. In case you missed it, I find it interesting the fact that his new bracktology has all the AAC teams in the tournament in the same west region. Opps He also got Gonzaga in that region which tells me that the powers brokers still go out of their way to protect the so-called power 5 blueblood programs. If you can't see this, then its on you.

Comment

Sounds like you doubt that J Palm is full of sht. But I know that he is. His track record proves he has an unspoken double standard for selecting teams in the tournament. In case you missed it, I find it interesting the fact that his new bracktology has all the AAC teams in the tournament in the same west region. Opps He also got Gonzaga in that region which tells me that the powers brokers still go out of their way to protect the so-called power 5 blueblood programs. If you can't see this, then its on you.
                          Why so testes?

Comment

Jerry Palm has absolutely zero power in determining which teams are placed where in the bracket. He will not be a part of any discussion on where to seed teams or where to place teams. I do not get in a tizzy over his thoughts because of that. This is not hard.
                            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Jerry Palm has absolutely zero power in determining which teams are placed where in the bracket. He will not be a part of any discussion on where to seed teams or where to place teams. I do not get in a tizzy over his thoughts because of that. This is not hard.
                              LMAO Duh? As if nobody knew that. He also doesn't get to pick the teams that go in the tournament. What were talking about is HIS prediction in his bracktology report. Its basically full of sht and a sham.. But you are certainly entitled to suck up to him and defend him. Go for it.

Comment

• You guys know how they can be so accurate right? They get inside information before posting their last bracket and then they can say, "Wow look at me I got them almost all right!"

Comment

Working...
                                X