• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
    are
    you
    f'n
    kidding
    me???

CBS College Hoops expert Jerry Palm on NCAA March Madness Bracket Projections

UPDATED Jan 06, 11:25am

https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba.../bracketology/

Bracket Predictions

2 Seed YOUR WICHITA STATE SHOCKERS
    2 Seed West Virginia
    6 Seed Memphis
    7 Seed Oklahoma
    9 Seed Houston
    9 Seed Oklahoma State
    11 Seed VCU

We are doomed....

I liked it better when Hairy Palms underestimated us....
    Last edited by shockerfan; January 6, 2020, 03:31 PM.
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
      are
      you
      f'n
      kidding
      me???

CBS College Hoops expert Jerry Palm on NCAA March Madness Bracket Projections

UPDATED Jan 06, 11:25am

https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba.../bracketology/

Bracket Predictions

2 Seed YOUR WICHITA STATE SHOCKERS
      2 Seed West Virginia
      6 Seed Memphis
      7 Seed Oklahoma
      9 Seed Houston
      9 Seed Oklahoma State
      11 Seed VCU

My monkey just went into cardiac arrest...

Last edited by WstateU; January 6, 2020, 03:34 PM.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Maybe he's kidding in that bracket. While giving us a #2 seed, he gave Butler and San Diego St #1 seeds.
        Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

• Originally posted by Signman View Post
          Best case regular season 27 wins with 4 losses.....Best case after the AAC tournament in Dickies...30 wins with 4 L. 2 Seed. Signman coach.
          It would be a pleasant irony if this prediction is what "Palm" is thinking. Always thought he was a tool and a shill for the NCAA selection committee.

Comment

• He only did that so he could pair us with #15 Loyola-Chicago.

Hairy Palm . . .

Comment

• How does he have UNI seeded?
              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by T.VuOP View Post
                Maybe he's kidding in that bracket. While giving us a #2 seed, he gave Butler and San Diego St #1 seeds.
                San Diego is:
                #1 NET
                On the season they are Undefeated at 14 and 0
                Q1 Games is 5 and 0
                Q2 Games is 1 and 0

Butler is:
                #3 NET
                On the season they are 14 and 1 (only loss at #4-AP Baylor by 1 point)
                Q1 Games is 5 and 1
                Q2 Games is 3 and 0

Those are both excellent records at near the half point line for the season. Not saying they will stay there, but the have earned their seeds so far.

Comment

• I thought we hated Jerry Palm and that he had some unreasonable bias against us, so I'm not sure why he's giving us a 2 seed.
                  "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                    I thought we hated Jerry Palm and that he had some unreasonable bias against us, so I'm not sure why he's giving us a 2 seed.
                    I dislike Palm cuz he's an idiot and isn't good at making brackets while portending to be an expert. You can't be more pro-WSU than I, but having us as a 2 seed at this point is par for his course, idiotic and not good at what he does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

I dislike Palm cuz he's an idiot and isn't good at making brackets while portending to be an expert. You can't be more pro-WSU than I, but having us as a 2 seed at this point is par for his course, idiotic and not good at what he does.
                      Meh, it's a little outside of the norm, but we have a decent resume and are #9 in the NET, so it's not completely untenable.
                      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Its early. Like, really, really early. We'll lose some games between today and Sunday in March. As balanced as all the teams are, I'm probably more anxious about matchups than actual seeding. This could be the year a 1 seed loses to a 16 (again) - maybe even two #1 seeds could get burned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

I think Palm is brilliant and is far ahead of all of these other bracket hacks.......for the next few days anyway.

Comment

• I mostly just hate his haircut.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                              I mostly just hate his haircut.
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• This looks like a Jedi mind trick to me. Get the shockers thinking big head that they are a number 2 seed setting us up for a loss to Memphis. Then the rest of the clown media can go back to the same old song and dance by saying " See the shockers haven't beat anybody good" Sorry I am just not buying what Jerry P is selling. But you guys go ahead.

Comment

Working...
                                X