No announcement yet.

Realistic shot at NIT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU in the WSU bracket as a 6 seed along with Wright State. Playing 3rd seeded Furman. Winner probably plays Clemson.

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post
      Not sure the optics, but as a Charlotte Shocker, I sure would love us playing NC State, Clemson or Furman out here.
      THE BASKETBALL GODS GIVETH

Comment

• Kinda meh. But we are in. Too bad we can’t host.

Comment

• Very Surprised Providence made it. But thought our chances improved when i saw them tonight.

Comment

• Who knows how far they will go. But for this squad it is a huge accomplishment. Happy for them!
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• They Beat nova at nova

Comment

• He’s in pain. BUT, he was close...we got in...but he was about 1,018 miles off.

Comment

• Furman message board

Comment

• Is that Tuesday? Really happy for the guys though. Very cool. Awesome.

Comment

• Oh great, does this mean we're gonna be subjected to these experimental rules, 4 quarters bullshit?
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• proshox
                        proshox commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Yep, four quarters is an obvious improvement in game flow. Needs to be fully adopted.

• 12eagle
                        12eagle commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Literally every other level of basketball from middle school to the NBA plays in quarters.

• shockerfanmas
                        shockerfanmas commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Mens basketball needs to get with the times and go to quarters all the time. Less media timeouts, quicker game. This is a good thing

• Yeah I knew we wouldn't host unless we got a very good seed. Better seed always hosts. Unless there is some kind of conflicting event at their place the same time.
                      "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Furman has a big of a chip on its shoulder as many thought they should get into big dance. Will be tough. But going back to HCGM country.

Comment

• Yeah Furman isn't a slouch.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                            Oh great, does this mean we're gonna be subjected to these experimental rules, 4 quarters bullshit?
                            For the fourth time in five years, the 2019 National Invitation Tournament will feature experimental rules.

Comment

• I hope SD State lights up Texas

Comment

Working...
                              X