No announcement yet.

Realistic shot at NIT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll predict the Shockers are in the NIT Tourney. WSU = 6-Seed (Last Four In)

Possible match-ups of : Creighton, Indiana, Toledo, Dayton, Arkansas, and Colorado.

Comment

• The ball just did not bounce our way vs Cincy and it looks look it's not going to go our
      way today as far as the NIT goes. Harvards loss is going to kill us. Another reason to hate
      Harvard. Having said all that congrats to the team for a great season.

Comment

• wusphlash
        wusphlash commented
        Editing a comment
        Harvard and Yale tied for the Ivy League title so, essentially, the Ivy champion is going to the NCAA.

• Temple getting in NCAA good for us?

Comment

• Maybe Shaka gets fired and Texas declines and we get in

Comment

• How long till NIT is set?

Comment

• Taylor E. says we are in-or should be.
          Last edited by shoxlax; March 17, 2019, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
            Taylor E. says we are in
            Where?
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

• From his Twitter feed:

I think they deserve inclusion. Their resume stacks up well. 6 Q1+Q2 wins and only 1 Q3 loss. Plus they've been playing like a top-50 team for 7 weeks now.

Understand the case against, but if you're trying to put the best current teams in, then WSU has to be in the field.

Comment

• I didn't see a "were in" in that comment. I think we most certainly deserve it but you know how we always
                seemed to get the shaft

Comment

• Final predictions. And the DRatings guy did respond to another tweet and said we are a toss up. He still thinks we have better than a 50/50 chance. But it's a toss up between us and a few others.
                  "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• DRatings dude says two spots to split between us, Arky, and San Fran. They’re both clearly ahead of us in both NET and KP, that much is certain.

Let the NCAA team sheet nerds be unleashed!

Comment

• I'll add TCU as another possible team we could meet in the 1st or second round of the NIT Tourney.

Possible match-ups of : Creighton, Indiana, Toledo, Dayton, Arkansas, and Colorado.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                        DRatings dude says two spots to split between us, Arky, and San Fran. They’re both clearly ahead of us in both NET and KP, that much is certain.

Let the NCAA team sheet nerds be unleashed!
                        Yes, but NET didn't seem to matter a ton for bubble teams (St Johns). So I am starting to feel a little better.
                        "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• I think Singerl is about to get busted up.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• If selling tickets is considered at all we are good to go.

Comment

Working...
                            X