Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ShockerPrez
    replied
    I still believe that all these punks better get their shots in quick.

There will be a reckoning soon.

Leave a comment:

• Blackmag
    replied
    Agree about JE playing smarter, the stupid fouls early in games isn’t helping and fouling when your tiered. Just raise your arm and get out of the game. Teams are beating us at the line (which you can’t defend) and by turning us over, some turnovers are real head scratching high school stuff. Not going to win at this level doing those type of things. Coach is frustrated and so are we as fans. I just feel these are fixable things that we will fix.

Leave a comment:

• molly jabali
    replied
    Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

Well dear lord it is kinda easy to be hardcore on defense when you’re given a free hall pass by the refs.
    i disagree...if they were allowed to push, then they took advantage...I've seen Cronin teams play enough to know they begin with a strong defensive focus. Had it been called tighter on them, they still would have stuck to the effort...

Leave a comment:

• AndShock
    commented on 's reply
    If Parson is willing to come to WSU's defense then you know it's true.

• WuShocker2006
    replied
    Originally posted by Aargh View Post

That's what Stevenson told Marshall. I have an incredibly strong feeling that Stevenson left one word out of what he told Marshall. That word would have come between "not" and "afraid" and will get a quick T every single time.

Leave a comment:

• Aargh
    replied
    Originally posted by 1989 View Post
    I still think you don’t run your mouth in such a close game,but if what GM said is true then I soften my stance. According to coach, ES was given a T for telling the other player “I’m not afraid of you”. That is a soft ass T if true.
    That's what Stevenson told Marshall. I have an incredibly strong feeling that Stevenson left one word out of what he told Marshall. That word would have come between "not" and "afraid" and will get a quick T every single time.

Leave a comment:

commented on 's reply
    He was missing wide open, uncontested layups. That’s not terrible?

• another shocker
    commented on 's reply
    internet sucks. or maybe my writing clarity sucks.

let me reprise: i don't always agree with the "get a tech to motivate" story, myth, cliche.. which some coaches ascribe to.

i don't think marshall did THAT here.

i agree with it, marshall's T, in that the technical was to protect one of his kids. and stand up for them from bullsh*t little napoleans
    Last edited by another shocker; January 19, 2019, 04:38 PM.

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan View Post
    For as bad as we played, they should have blown us out. The good thing is, we can improve a lot more than they can. I’m telling you, there is not a team in this conference that we won’t be able to beat come March.
    And since we will be the potential "extra bid", maybe we will get the old Elgin treatment like back in the valley days. Would be nice to be on the other side of it for once

Leave a comment:

• asiseeit
    replied
    Well, at least one other person saw what I saw on replay. THEIR center shoved ES first. Technical should have
    been called right THEN on their center. ES backed up ! We should have shot free throws and gotten possession NOT them ! Ball game

Leave a comment:

• proshox
    commented on 's reply
    I sit at midcourt row 26. I could hear the ref, clearly. That was the most insane thing I have seen a ref do.

• Dan
    commented on 's reply
    It’s like in football, the guy that reacts gets the penalty.

• SHOCKvalue
    replied
    Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
    Frankly, if the Bearcats were OUR team, I'd love them...they are tenacious on
    defense...
    Well dear lord it is kinda easy to be hardcore on defense when you’re given a free hall pass by the refs.

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    replied
    For as bad as we played, they should have blown us out. The good thing is, we can improve a lot more than they can. I’m telling you, there is not a team in this conference that we won’t be able to beat come March.

Leave a comment:

• Stickboy46
    replied
    I want Higgins back. That's how bad it's gotten

Leave a comment:

Working...
X