• Shock Top
    replied
    Did coach talk after the game? I missed it if so

I know he’s only missed one.

Leave a comment:

• TheShocktocles
    replied
    Originally posted by Dan View Post
    Dennis did nothing today. For all his hype, he does so little a lot of times.
    He ran into someone that plays just as physical as he does but a little smarter. He and all our young guys have to learn how to play a physical game like this without fouling. The experience of playing a game like this should help improve your basketball IQ.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Originally posted by 1989 View Post
    I still think you don’t run your mouth in such a close game,but if what GM said is true than I soften my stance. According to coach, ES was given a T for telling the other player “I’m not afraid of you”. That is a soft ass T if true.
    I'm not sure I believe that one. These refs were clowns but I'd find it hard to believe he got T'ed up just for that.

Leave a comment:

replied
    I still think you don’t run your mouth in such a close game,but if what GM said is true then I soften my stance. According to coach, ES was given a T for telling the other player “I’m not afraid of you”. That is a soft ass T if true.

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, just one of many examples of dumb play. If we can cut our dumb plays in half we will win games.

• TheShocktocles
    replied
    Originally posted by Aargh View Post
    Stevenson was jawing with the guy he just fouled and got T'd up quick. Probably said the wrong word. Marshall deserved his. Assistant tried to restrain him and keep him off the court, but couldn't
    Surprised Coach did not get one in the first half. A lot of bad calls made in this game but still they played better. Our freshmen were taken out of their games.

Leave a comment:

• ShockAzs
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
    Valley refs look like disciples of Jesus compared to these clowns.
    100%

Leave a comment:

• TheShocktocles
    replied
    Originally posted by Aargh View Post
    Stevenson runs his mouth when he should have shut up and Cincy gets 6 points off of it.
    I totally agree. ES needs to stfu. If u go back and look at the play you can see Cumberlan smiling as he bates the freshmen. ES was played like a chump. Yeah we got some bad calls in this game. But they played smarter and tougher than we did. They made more big shots. Our guys missed a lot of open shots.

One of these days JE will not have 2 fouls within the first 5 minutes of the game. As I have said before I love his heart but he plays dumb. That's why he gets the fouls. I mean wtf man you hedging 30 ft from the basket making contact with the guy dribbling and you think that's not going to be called a foul. Please!!!!!More lesson to learn and move on shocks.

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Valley refs look like disciples of Jesus compared to these clowns.

Leave a comment:

• AZ Shocker
    replied
    Coach would've NEVER gotten a T had the stupid refs not called the bs T on Stephenson. That game was fixed from the get-go and coach did the right thing by telling the refs exactly that.

Leave a comment:

• Blackmag
    replied
    This isn’t the only game we’ve had with large ft disparity, but this was ridiculous for us being the home team. Where’s the home cooking? I quess we need to learn to drive to the basket and draw fouls.

Leave a comment:

• another shocker
    replied
    college refs mostly suck a**. always have been. amateurish. nba refs, yes, professional nba refs, sh*t all over them.

wsu's post entry passes this game, unlike the last game, left something to be desired. torres, please step up like we know you can.. get over it and go forward winning.

Leave a comment:

replied
    I’m disgusted by the officiating from the last two games. I’m also disgusted by both Erik and coach. You can not give them 4 free points because of your mouth in such a close game. That said, I still see the growth. We are a better team now than we were a month ago and all we can hope for in this bridge year is to see signs of progress for the future. Over the last 3 or 4 games I have seen that progress despite the results not going in our favor.

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe referees not defusing the situation properly. The foul discrepancy seemed extreme, especially a game after Cronin was kicked out and criticized officials after the game and ejection.

• Rocky Mountain Shock
    replied
    If I had played a drinking game based on shitty officiating I’d be in the hospital right now with alcohol poisoning.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X