Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pie n eye
    commented on 's reply
    I have to agree 100% about Seth Davis. He must’ve said something after the game?

• Shocktoberfest
    commented on 's reply
    Dude. Dennis gets whistled a lot for ticky tack stuff. I hope he can get that under control. We gotta have that dude on the floor. He's our best athlete with the most upside. Gotta get minutes. Let's go DD! Starting tomorrow you're going to get this figured out.

• Stickboy46
    replied
    Taylor's breakdown

The last one blows my mind that ALL of those were called on us. So many times Cumberland just shoved through a defender that had position or the screener moved.

Leave a comment:

• shoxlax
    commented on 's reply
    I watched the replay four times. Textbook defense. Should have been a no call especially in the context of that game. The ref didn’t watch the entire defensive area like he’s instructed to in his manuals, that is assuming he can read.
    Last edited by shoxlax; January 21, 2019, 11:47 AM.

• Chubs
    commented on 's reply
    Screw the Super Bowl this year. Make sure the only markets watching are LA and Boston. See how the NFL reacts to terrible ratings...lol like that would happen.

• proshox
    commented on 's reply
    The second call was a foul. The viewing angles could cover up certain fouls, but he clearly fouled.

• AZ Shocker
    replied
    Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
    Did one of those officials go work the Saints/Rams game?
    Right? The same crew that THANKFULLY saw the blatant most malicious hit that the Chief defender smoked Tom Brady on. Man...I cried so hard when I saw that. That Chief player should've been disqualified from the game and sent to prison. Ohhhh...how I felt sooooo bad for my baby...uhh-hmm...I mean my Tom freaking Brady.

#NFL FIX SUCKS FOR US FANS BITCHES!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dan
    commented on 's reply
    Burton is doing what he can, but he looks left and he looks right. He never looks to feed the post or make anything else happen other than to find Samaje or Dennis.

• wusphlash
    replied
    Did one of those officials go work the Saints/Rams game?

Leave a comment:

commented on 's reply
    My post was made cool, calmly, and collectedly and didn’t cost us any free points so what glass house am I living in?

• ShockTalk
    replied
    Replay is up on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n98Kx-7rfeQ

At the 1:16:30 mark they run a quick replay of the foul and a little of what followed. ES did NOT approach Cumberland, but Cumberland did walk up to him and around.

At the 1:18:36 mark you can watch the "charge" call. The Cincinnati player was set at about 2 feet beyond the FT stripe, but contact was not made until that player move about 4 feet further as Burton was driving.

Leave a comment:

commented on 's reply
    Because not everybody was doing that. And some who were have value in other areas. Mitgaard was just big for no reason.

• ShockerFever
    commented on 's reply
    Absolutely agree AndShock.

I wonder how often the coaches talk about feeding the post. You'd think if they were telling them, they'd be doing it.. or else..

• shocktown
    replied
    Food for thought: Adams and Poole were two of the zebras at the Temple loss as well where we could not get a whistle down the stretch as well.

Leave a comment:

• Veritas
    replied
    ES has moxy. I dig it. HCGM shows he’ll go the mat for his players. I dig that too. Agree with Shoxlax.... it will pay dividends. Go Shox. Play angry and kick some ass. Seth Davis is a mook.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X