No announcement yet.

LSU In Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All I want for Christmas is a win over UAB, and an incoming EO in our Shocker Stocking!!!!!!!
    Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• My prediction for tomorrow....I'll have to listen to BH and BL talk about how it was a let down for LSU more than superior play by the Shocks. Prepare to be irritated.

Comment

• Great game, great fan support (PLEASE KEEP THIS UP. OUR TEAM NEEDS US, AND TONIGHT WAS A PERFECT EXAMPLE OF HOW WE CAN HAVE AN IMPACT). Couldn't have asked for anything more from the players or the fans.

GAMES LIKE TONIGHT ARE (UNFORTUNATELY) WHY THE BCS SCHOOLS ARE SCARED TO COME TO OUR PLACE!!!

Go Shox!

Comment

• By the way, did the Shox sport any new uniforms tonight like they did at UMKC.

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox
            By the way, did the Shox sport any new uniforms tonight like they did at UMKC.
            Last year's yellows.

Comment

• Originally posted by KC Shox
              No, they wore their gold uni's
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by AndShock
                Originally posted by KC Shox
                Last year's yellows.
                Scouting Ellis must be nerve racking.

Is he number #40? #0?
                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                -John Wooden

Comment

• Gold/yellows are good luck this year, they wore them at App. State also

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShockFan
                    Gold/yellows are good luck this year, they wore them at App. State also
                    But also in USVI...

Comment

• GREAT JOB Shockers!

I was gone all day/night and just now came home and checked the boards and saw you guys wiped the floor with LSU's ass. AWESOME. Excellent win for the Shox! Keep it up, close out the non-con strong!

And remember...us Redbirds are coming on Jan 1st! :yes: 8) :D And on that note, I'm sure it's gonna be another tough, hardfought, emotional, gritty, ballzy game between our 2 teams as usual. I realliy believe if there is an un-recognized rivalry between 2 MVC schools, then a candidate could be WSU/ISU. Our games are always very tough. Not to mention there is a great amount of mutual respect between our 2 schools.
                      I am a diehard Illinois State Redbird fan first, and an MVC supporter, diplomat, and ambassador of good will second.

Comment

• What a game! The atmosphere was almost as good as the Florida State game, until it turned into a laugher with about 10 minutes left. Just imagine what the score would have been if the Shox could have made some threes!

I'm glad I was there, because after that beat down, it'll be 20 years before another SEC team sets foot in Koch Arena.

Comment

• Fun game tonight! Great win for a Shocker program that was really hurting.

Major, MAJOR props to people who showed up for the game, best crowd in a long, long time.

Highlight of the year was Matt's half court Oooop to Coooz for the jam! :yahoo:

As an outside viewer, it looked like they may have gotten a pep talk about getting to the rim and getting dunks tonight.

Mantas hits a 3 ball and plays with some confidence.

Ellis looked like he was really working the boards as was Clemente - excellent work. Maybe he should always wear #40. ????

It was fun, and will be tough to get too high after our previous 2 games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Capitol Shock
                            My prediction for tomorrow....I'll have to listen to BH and BL talk about how it was a let down for LSU more than superior play by the Shocks. Prepare to be irritated.
                            I'm honestly as fascinated with how a team like that can get blown out by a down WSU team as I am with how good of a win for us that was.

When it's 20 points it's hard to say let down. They are missing Tasmin Mitchell and another one of thier big guns but they honestly have to be the WORST coached team I have ever seen in my life, maybe it was a bad game, I don't know but when I walked in for shoot arounds you could just see that team oozing size and athleticism. I went in thinking we'd probably get pounded, but then again, I'm a glass is half empty guy.

Would you trade our roster for thiers? Is it because they were all big recruits and play as individuals rather than buying into the team concept? Seriously, I couldn't even tell that they had a PG, it looked like the plan was run around in circles and fire up bad shots. Imagine if our 3's were falling? We would've beat them by 35.

I've seen em play a few other times over the last two years, I see a poorly coached team with lots of talent, I'd want Brady's head if I was a Tiger.

Comment

• Brady may not last the season. That was dreadful.

Comment

• If you were a Tiger, I'd think you could look forward to a late season resignation / buy-out or having Brady fired / bought-out two days after their season is over. I don't see any way he survives this year. A Final Four two years ago will not be able to save him.

Comment

Working...
                                X