LSU In Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KC Shox
    I am refusing to check out the other pages, I just got back from the Tulsa Mall (had to go shopping with for my wife) what happened....Please tell me we hung.
    Shox 67-LSU 47
    Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• coach just said he is going home and going to get laid. awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by jocoshock
        Originally posted by KC Shox
        I am refusing to check out the other pages, I just got back from the Tulsa Mall (had to go shopping with for my wife) what happened....Please tell me we hung.
        Shox 67-LSU 47
        Holy moly! Great win! You can thank me for the win, I'm bad luck for the Shox when I follow them live.

Comment

• Even going 2 of 19 from 3, or whatever it was, that did not suck even one little bit.
          Wear your seatbelt.

Comment

• How was the crowd tonight? Were we as loud as we ever been, I'm hoping they fans were vibrating the floor.

Comment

• [quote="Rosewood"]coach just said he is going home and going to get laid. awesome.[/quote

He earned it tonight! :yahoo:

Comment

How was the crowd tonight? Were we as loud as we ever been, I'm hoping they fans were vibrating the floor.
                You could feel the energy from the team and the crowd, all they way to KC!

Comment

• What a FUN game that was, I couldn't believe we beat them that bad. The crowd and the Shox were at another level.

The Matty-Cooz alley oop was just UNREAL, the place exploded, if Matt could hit the 3 after the steal on the next play I think the roof would've come off the Chuck.

JC they are inconsistent this year, I hope they can keep up his level of play. I just wish we as fans could fill it up, be that loud and hang onto every possesion all year long, great time.

Comment

• Crowd was good majority of the game, but tonight there was plenty to cheer for for about 36 mins or so.
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• I am so happy for this win!!! Great win for the Shocks!!!

They took it right at the LSU bigs and didn't back down. Great ball movement, clock usage, playing smart, crashing boards, getting second and third chance baskets, playing that zone defense so effectively, everything was just great. PJ's alley oop-dunk was just sick.

Great win!!!!!

:yahoo:

Comment

• Let's hope LSU goes on a tear and wins some games this year!

Comment

• Originally posted by Maggie
                          Originally posted by rrshock
                          They sure don't seem to want to finish strong.
                          That is one problem I have had with WSU teams recently. No matter the score you can foster bad habits. They should ignore the score board.
                          I know whatcha mean, but come on. Even great teams tend to lose focus and foster leads late. You can only hold a near 30 point lead so early for so long.

I'm with you though that I wish they woulda played better at the end. Still though.. it was a 20 point win. You can't do too much complaining.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Did PJ get reinjured tonight?

Comment

How was the crowd tonight? Were we as loud as we ever been, I'm hoping they fans were vibrating the floor.
                              I'd say it was way above average. Like really good.

The Cooz alleyoop in the first half brought the house down.

Thanks for missing a helluva game! :yahoo: :posterwu:
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Did PJ get reinjured tonight?
                                He did bang his head and again and they took him out for a while, but he came back in ..

It was the old PJ we know and love... Didn't score a lot of points - 8, but the one he did were statements....

Comment

Working...
                                X