No announcement yet.

LSU In Game Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They killed them on the glass and played great D. PT and Clemente were great tonight.

Where had this team been? Yes, they can shoot better from three but if you rebound and play D you will win a lot of games.

Oh -- and how about a zone all game! Go figure.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnDorian
      I doubted this team and I am sorry. What a beat down that was, huh?
      I doubted them too, like many others on here. I just hadn't seen anything like this that would have lead me to believe that they had it in them.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock
        Originally posted by JohnDorian
        I doubted this team and I am sorry. What a beat down that was, huh?
        I doubted them too, like many others on here. I just hadn't seen anything like this that would have lead me to believe that they had it in them.
        Bottle it... We have UAB coming next....

edit: ESPN box score shows Ramon with 11 points 10 rebounds...

we'll see if that holds up...

UNI 57 - UMKC 52 - 2:25 IN OT
        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

• This is far and away the most satisfying game in the season so far.

WAY TO GO SHOCKS!!!! :yahoo:

Comment

• We no longer must preach to the choir. This team will have it's ups and downs this year. If our depth develops, we may just surprise lots of folk at the end of the year when it counts the most. The basketball gods were with us and the ball bounced our way.. Our efforts and execution looked great. The 3's will come and some day this same team could go on a very very hot streak. This team was not one bit intimidated by their tall and lanky athletes.
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan
              We no longer must preach to the choir. This team will have it's ups and downs this year. If our depth develops, we may just surprise lots of folk at the end of the year when it counts the most. The basketball gods were with us and the ball bounced our way.. Our efforts and execution looked great. The 3's will come and some day this same team could go on a very very hot streak. This team was not one bit intimidated by their tall and lanky athletes.
              Bring on UAB!!!!

:goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks:

UNI 62 UMKC 58 11.5 seconds..

Comment

• Coach sure sounded happy during his post-game interview.

Comment

• Final UNI 64 - UMKC 60

Well, does UNI suck or is UMKC at least a little bit better than we thought?

Doesn't change the fact that we played crappy and should have won....

Comment

• If we beat UAB, and EO appears in our Shocker Christmas Stocking, FSF will be elated and leave Santa some cookies and milk!!!!!!!

Comment

• Man that was fun! Loved the balance too.

:yahoo: :clap: :bball_spin: :posterwu:
                      Shocker Nation, NYC

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan
                        If we beat UAB, and EO appears in our Shocker Christmas Stocking, FSF will be elated and leave Santa some cookies and milk!!!!!!!
                        Well, 19 points and 12 rebounds from the bench is a pretty nice stocking stuffer..... :D :posterwu: :goshocks:

Comment

• Post of the night.... from the LSU forum....

wichita state....just...emptied...their bench on us.
                          :D :D :D :goshocks: :goshocks: :goshocks: :D :D :D
                          :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum: :drum:

Comment

• had my doubts going into this game but man i had fun tonight.. What a great performance. Can honestly say that everybody on the team had a good game tonight. And man i wish all refs would let teams play like they did tonight... I was upset with some calls but it was a well officiatted game.

Way to go Shocks! Thats why I love Shocker Basketball

Comment

• I am refusing to check out the other pages, I just got back from the Tulsa Mall (had to go shopping with for my wife) what happened....Please tell me we hung.

Comment

• LSU seemed so lethargic and disoriented tonight. We beat the socks off them and really out-hustled them.

Comment

Working...
                                X